Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Can we get another fucking commitment for 2020 already?!?

I'm drunk, I have insomnia, and I'm fucking tired of seeing "8 new" posts on a recruit's thread just to find out it's some circle-jerk about a catch he made in fake football or some such bullshit.

Get them to sign on the line that is dotted, Pete. How the fuck do we not even convince Joshua Jackson to give us a look before he commits to USC? Their new OC has given kids hope? No shit. But a proven track record should beat hope every time if you can sell. Oh, if we could market the program and actually drive excitement in fans and high school players, that'd be cool, too.

For real, who's next?

Comments

• dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,701
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    You’re pretty coherent for being drunk...
  • NEsnake12NEsnake12 Member Posts: 3,789
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    There’s usually a commitment drought between NSD and spring ball because the coach’s would rather have the kids visit unofficially during spring ball.

Wouldn’t be shocked if we got a couple in April due to that... Mark Redman and Jeffry Persi seem likely
  • IPukeOregonGrellowIPukeOregonGrellow Member Posts: 2,183
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    RealRhino said:

I'm drunk, I have insomnia, and I'm fucking tired of seeing "8 new" posts on a recruit's thread just to find out it's some circle-jerk about a catch he made in fake football or some such bullshit.

Get them to sign on the line that is dotted, Pete. How the fuck do we not even convince Joshua Jackson to give us a look before he commits to USC? Their new OC has given kids hope? No shit. But a proven track record should beat hope every time if you can sell. Oh, if we could market the program and actually drive excitement in fans and high school players, that'd be cool, too.

For real, who's next?

It simply means USC has moved on to giving the tier two of receivers committable offers before most others. Which makes sense, because if Helton believes he’s going to be running the air raid at USC in 2020 and beyond he needs a six receiver class.
  • bigccbigcc Member Posts: 889
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Domicillo said:

RealRhino said:

For real, who's next?

Can't say anything about his play, but at the very least Garber fucks on the recruiting level
  • BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs
    No we can't. We hate excitement. We hate getting off to a fast start in recruiting and building momentum. We don't even have any fucking in-state commits. We'll keep telling them to take their time and take all their visits and then they will and commit elsewhere because fuck us. We suck. Our uniforms are fucking ugly. We can't win a big game. Our brand sucks. We're a shrivel dick program. We can bring in a "pretty good" recruiting class but we'll never have a top-10 class. We love try hard JAGs too much. Fuck everybody.

No we can't. We hate excitement. We hate getting off to a fast start in recruiting and building momentum. We don't even have any fucking in-state commits. We'll keep telling them to take their time and take all their visits and then they will and commit elsewhere because fuck us. We suck. Our uniforms are fucking ugly. We can't win a big game. Our brand sucks. We're a shrivel dick program. We can bring in a "pretty good" recruiting class but we'll never have a top-10 class. We love try hard JAGs too much. Fuck everybody.

Kill yourself. Please.
    Yeah sure, but you first. I promise I'll do it after you.
  • backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,785
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    edited March 2019
    April 5th. Watch Redmen and Hatchett.
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I would very much appreciate Smalls to stop being fast strategy and start the cycle of other fast strategy commits.
    Swaye's Wigwam

April 5th. Watch Redmen and Hatchett.

btp kiss of death.
    I bet a BTP DM will seal the deal...

that they commit elsewhere.
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Sounds like Sarkesian is more your speed.
    2001400ex said:

We can't have great coaches who also dominate Pac-12 recruiting year round? I disagree.
    Swaye's Wigwam

2001400ex said:

We can't have great coaches who also dominate Pac-12 recruiting year round? I disagree.
    Did the dr change up your meds? Or did you just stop taking them all together?
  • RealRhinoRealRhino Member Posts: 615
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Well?!? I'm waiting!!!

Did anybody fucking commit yet?