Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

PM to the bored (It's that tim again)

Any one of pups many unmemorable nights out would be a signature win of a lifetime for you boofies. Ive stuffed the weenie in a ''curvy' chick's chops a few times over the years....that would be a conquest of of a lifetime for any one of yous, in your imaginations of course.

Ok guys, re-lube your palms...Picture that middle finger in ms Aruba's ass. Pup is so good he can soil a pucker. Slow down J, dont squirt yet. Pup finished the blow with Isabella and actually sunk the weenie in her the 2nd time around, but in her butt. Still never cheated in my mind. Same...didnt smell the shit like I have most often after a good poundins to the penny. Ok J, let er fly

Comments

• Options
    TheDawgFan1227TheDawgFan1227 Member Posts: 335
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    I guess I'm not the only one celebrating cocaine monday
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,835
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam

Any one of pups many unmemorable nights out would be a signature win of a lifetime for you boofies. Ive stuffed the weenie in a ''curvy' chick's chops a few times over the years....that would be a conquest of of a lifetime for any one of yous, in your imaginations of course.

Ok guys, re-lube your palms...Picture that middle finger in ms Aruba's ass. Pup is so good he can soil a pucker. Slow down J, dont squirt yet. Pup finished the blow with Isabella and actually sunk the weenie in her the 2nd time around, but in her butt. Still never cheated in my mind. Same...didnt smell the shit like I have most often after a good poundins to the penny. Ok J, let er fly

WTF... I forget who and when but they had a similar play by play but only they did it with pictures.

Waiting.
  • Options
    MariotaTheGawdMariotaTheGawd Member Posts: 1,441
    5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes Name Dropper
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Thanks for the bump
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,573
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Let us harken back to 03 gets me
  • Options
    Nobody deserves pain and suffering more than you! Lol
  • Options
    ForeskinWalletDawgForeskinWalletDawg Member Posts: 238
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Name Dropper
    The Quillcene Oyster pump n dump
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,469
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Pump never counted tOSU out. Urban a lot like Pumpeii. Take a few weeks off, recharge the batteries, maybe a little fishing.

Hey @steelheader2 can we let the cat out of the bag? Nope just heard from @yobates keep the pussy under wraps.

Urban will put a round poundin on the rest of the league. Pump said it first.

Don’t sleep on the Ducks. Pump said all along he liked Hebert. If Oregon wins out they’ll be picking their teeth with roses, maybe better.

OBK, hows the repairs coming on the Ferrari?

Pump always liked a fine Italian sports car. Supple brown leather, that chrome shifter much like Pumps own stiff rod. Not that he needed it, but when Pump threw on those tight red leather pants, the girls swooned, craving Pump’ love pump.

Of course he obliged. Sorry J and Baze, Pump can’t keep the ladies away. While pump’s dumpin the lump in the brown, Baze grease J up, priming him for your three inch pickle.

Nothing to be ashamed of guys. Times and attitudes have changed. At least you two have each other while fudgepackie stays home choking the chicken thinking of Pumps action, including that little spinner in Eugene.

Hey Baze, J will be primed and lubed after watching Chippy this Saturday. Make him squeal. Pumps counting on you!
  • Options
    Urban a lot like pumpeii