Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Moliki Matavao, 2021 TE, Henderson (Liberty), NV (Offered - 3/17/19)

Comments

• Options
    BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs
    He'll be a Dawg.
  • Options
    animateanimate Member Posts: 4,231
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Troy and I talk all the time. Faatui is my cousin.

Awesome
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,499
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Ballz....relax. jesus
  • Options

As much as Fautanu & Tuitele help... Paopao is still the recruiter for TEs

My crystal dong is still very cloudy

I still have the feeling that paopao is a Petersen project like malloe was. Okg and development and all that shit

Gotta get the ball rolling and hopefully paopao will carry on with momentum.we can only hope that paopao starts fucking in the near future
  • Options

T

animate said:

As much as Fautanu & Tuitele help... Paopao is still the recruiter for TEs

My crystal dong is still very cloudy

I still have the feeling that paopao is a Petersen project like malloe was. Okg and development and all that shit

Gotta get the ball rolling and hopefully paopao will carry on with momentum.we can only hope that paopao starts fucking in the near future
    Paopao's been at UW for six years and with Pete for five.

That's a long term freaking project.
    Yeah, I've also said that paopao probably has dirt on him.

Like Petersen having cow sex in a farm in Boise
  • Options
    DoogCouricsDoogCourics Member Posts: 5,739
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    In. Da. Bag.

See: Tuitele cousin and Fautanu brotein shake.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

Domicillo said:

Per Blair Angulo. Offers from ASU, Arkansas, Cal, Oregon State, Utah, UVA and some G5's. Appartently UW will "roll out the red carpet" when he unofficially visits in the spring.

He’s going to be a national recruit. Likely the best TE in the west and would be good to pair with Caden Jumper in our 2021 class. We’ve been on him since last spring and he’s mentioned us in interviews a few times as one of the schools that’s talking to him the most.

Paopao will find a way to fuck it all up anyways.
    Do we have a history of him fucking up recruiting Poly tight ends? Seems like if there was ever someone tailor made for him to reel in this is him.
    2016-2017 MISERABLE RECRUITING FAILURE THAT UDUB IS STILL PAYING FOR TODAY TRIGGER WARNING

The correct answer: A.) Devin Asiasi

(I think he fucked up with Devin alone twice actually, but I could be wrong, we all know Paopao is capable of fucking up much more than twice with one individual recruit, or one entire recruiting cycle, let alone however many recruiting cycles he’s been a part of now, what like 6? JFC.)

Asiasi hasn’t done shit. He’s a bum at UCLA.
  • Options
    ThoroughDawgThoroughDawg Member Posts: 186
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Domicillo said:

Per Blair Angulo. Offers from ASU, Arkansas, Cal, Oregon State, Utah, UVA and some G5's. Appartently UW will "roll out the red carpet" when he unofficially visits in the spring.

He’s going to be a national recruit. Likely the best TE in the west and would be good to pair with Caden Jumper in our 2021 class. We’ve been on him since last spring and he’s mentioned us in interviews a few times as one of the schools that’s talking to him the most.

Do we have a history of him fucking up recruiting Poly tight ends? Seems like if there was ever someone tailor made for him to reel in this is him.
    2016-2017 MISERABLE RECRUITING FAILURE THAT UDUB IS STILL PAYING FOR TODAY TRIGGER WARNING

(I think he fucked up with Devin alone twice actually, but I could be wrong, we all know Paopao is capable of fucking up much more than twice with one individual recruit, or one entire recruiting cycle, let alone however many recruiting cycles he’s been a part of now, what like 6? JFC.)

The fact that he’s playing with 84 other bums might have something to do with that. UCLA fucking sucks.
  • Options
    chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,609
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    UW recruited a kick ass, Poly tight end in the last class you fucking jerks. He was recruited to play buck, and powpow had no part in his recruitment, but still. He'd be a good one.
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,819
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam

Domicillo said:

The fact that he’s playing with 84 other bums might have something to do with that. UCLA fucking sucks.
    We don’t play hypotheticals. We aren’t missing Asiasi. That’s a marginal difference maker at best. We are already pretty stacked at TE. He’s definitely not better than Bryant or Otton. Kizer is a very good athlete who I suspect is pretty good too.

For all the hate, Paopo has done nothing but churn out NFL TE’s. It’s hard to mess with something that has been working.
    He’s done more with less, true!

Butt From what I understand, you can do even more with more... big if true, I know.

He is the Bonner of our O.... o, wait. He’s an offensive guy as well.

He makes his lay-ups. Nothing more and apparently can coach.

Not natty worthy in my book.

Pac-12 trophies 4lyfe.
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,819
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam

Domicillo said:

We don’t play hypotheticals. We aren’t missing Asiasi. That’s a marginal difference maker at best. We are already pretty stacked at TE. He’s definitely not better than Bryant or Otton. Kizer is a very good athlete who I suspect is pretty good too.

For all the hate, Paopo has done nothing but churn out NFL TE’s. It’s hard to mess with something that has been working.
    He’s done more with less, true!

Butt From what I understand, you can do even more with more... big if true, I know.

He is the Bonner of our O.... o, wait. He’s an offensive guy as well.

He makes his lay-ups. Nothing more and apparently can coach.

Not natty worthy in my book.

Pac-12 trophies 4lyfe.
    He gets paid less than Boner and has shown an even better ability to develop than Bomer has.

I agree his recruiting is bad but I’d fire KB long before JP.

I’m good with abundance.
    I can agree.

Waiting for the recruit quote containing “yea, coach boner is great and that’s why I’m going to udub.”

Ever?