Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

A study of 657,461 children shows vaccines do not cause autism

Comments

• Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

The Trump stuff I can understand considering this board is made up mostly of angry old white guys who can't stand their wives and think Mexicans are coming to steal their tv or whatever, but anti-vaxx shit? Really? Come on, now. Even you people are better than that.

I haven’t read anyone say they are anti vaccination. Except maybe Pawz. But that’s it. One person. Dick lips.
    Sowing doubt from bullshit sources and acting like you're some enlightened freethinker is barely better. You people's tribal mentality is fascinating. You're willing to defend blatant, total bullshit if it means defending your message board buddies. It's cute.
    I’m for vaccinations. They work and I wouldn’t recommend not getting them.

I also will defend a persons right to control their body.

Fuckwad
    How about the right of a parent to neglect their child?
    I’ll defend your right to build a strawman, even though it makes you look even dumber.

Fuck face.
    Mike thinks the free market will rid the country of diseases too.
  • Options
    MariotaTheGawdMariotaTheGawd Member Posts: 1,441
    5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes Name Dropper

The Trump stuff I can understand considering this board is made up mostly of angry old white guys who can't stand their wives and think Mexicans are coming to steal their tv or whatever, but anti-vaxx shit? Really? Come on, now. Even you people are better than that.

I haven’t read anyone say they are anti vaccination. Except maybe Pawz. But that’s it. One person. Dick lips.
    Sowing doubt from bullshit sources and acting like you're some enlightened freethinker is barely better. You people's tribal mentality is fascinating. You're willing to defend blatant, total bullshit if it means defending your message board buddies. It's cute.

Fuckwad
    I’ll defend your right to build a strawman, even though it makes you look even dumber.

Fuck face.
    That's literally what you're arguing though

Unless you think infants are choosing to not be vaccinated

Reason #2145 why libertarians are dimwitted manchildren
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,752
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    2001400ex said:

Fuckwad

Fuck face.
    @Hondo: Put your feet up, relax, and watch all your low-score records get broken by this new influx of dimwits. The sun is shining on you this week, bro.
  • Options
    allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker First Anniversary

Fuckwad

Fuck face.

Yeah he doesn’t know what a strawman is.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,752

Fuckwad

Fuck face.

Why are you so angry?
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,430
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    2001400ex said:

Fuckwad

Fuck face.
    Jonas Salk worked for the government?
  • Options
    LebamDawgLebamDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,551
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I think everyone looks at this the wrong way. We have way too many people - we should all push for vaccines going away. especially in third world countries, then Europe, then nations bordering the USofA
  • Options
    allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    LebamDawg said:

I think everyone looks at this the wrong way. We have way too many people - we should all push for vaccines going away. especially in third world countries, then Europe, then nations bordering the USofA

I have a different solution, kill all the boomers.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam
    2001400ex said:

Fuckwad

Fuck face.
    You’re a dumbshit
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited March 2019

Fuckwad

Fuck face.

That’s not what I’m arguing. At all. Your pea brain came up with that. You don’t even understand, nor can frame the argument. That’s why you don’t have an argument.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

LebamDawg said:

I have a different solution, kill all the boomers.
    Got my vote
  • Options

Fuckwad

Fuck face.

That’s not what I’m arguing. At all. You’re pea brain came up with that. You don’t even understand, nor can frame the argument. That’s why you don’t have an argument.
    Lay out the argument, then
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Fuckwad

Fuck face.

That’s not what I’m arguing. At all. You’re pea brain came up with that. You don’t even understand, nor can frame the argument. That’s why you don’t have an argument.
    To your strawman?
  • Options

Fuckwad

Fuck face.

To your strawman?
    The part about how you will defend people's right to do what they want with their own bodies with respect to vaccinating children
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Fuckwad

Fuck face.

To your strawman?
    The part about how you will defend people's right to do what they want with their own bodies with respect to aborting live children
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

I am not 100% certain on this issue. But there is enough evidence out there to warrant caution and consideration. And when the majority is marching in lockstep and mocking anyone who "doesn't want to wear the ribbon", then it makes me even more suspicious.

Is this post for real?
  • Options
    BearsWiinBearsWiin Member Posts: 4,947
    It's like being suspicious of driving on the right side of the road

I want my dimes back
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    We should believe what the government tells us
  • Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,183

Even you people are better than that.

Nope. They're not.
  • Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,183

I’m having my first kid in a week, and we have some family members that have not been vaccinated. My wife and I decided that they aren’t coming near our child until either they are vaccinated or our kid is.

Exactly! A new born getting one of these totally preventable diseases is the risk I think about too.