Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

OFFICIAL Seahawks-49ers Pre-Game Thread

13»

Comments

• Options
    Softy represents Lynnwood well.

#WorstSuburbOnThePlanet
  • Options

Softy represents Lynnwood well.

#WorstSuburbOnThePlanet

He lives in Lynnhood? That says it all.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

Support the Seahawks and help to make this man RiChEr!!!

I like to pretend Paul Allen is the only NFL owner who is rich. It's what I like to do.

I also like to pretend that rich owners only buy professional teams.
  • Options

http://deadspin.com/why-your-team-sucks-2013-san-francisco-49ers-1207253769

"This is the franchise that pretends to be classy, and yet the Niners fanbase consists mostly of your standard Bay Area hooligans, who rock goatees and rape grandmonthers in wheelchairs in the parking lot. Many Niners fans are simply Raiders fans working undercover. They're just as violent and miserable, and they deserve to have their entire franchise shuttled out 50 miles south to Santa Clara, where they can't hurt law-abiding San Franciscans. The rest of the fanbase consists of transplants who go to the Niners game just so they can network with someone they found on LinkedIn. OMG THIS STADIUM HAS NO BIKE RACK! (designs app that gets recommended in Wired but is used by no one)

Niners fans are unique in that they are both spoiled AND disloyal. This team has won FIVE Super Bowls, and even that wasn't enough to keep people hanging around during the Singletary years. Hell, they could barely tolerate Jeff Garcia taking them to the playoffs. No no, this team has to average 13 wins a season to get natives to actually look up."

• Options
    HeretoBeatmyChestHeretoBeatmyChest Member Posts: 4,295
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment

"This is the franchise that pretends to be classy, and yet the Niners fanbase consists mostly of your standard Bay Area hooligans, who rock goatees and rape grandmonthers in wheelchairs in the parking lot. Many Niners fans are simply Raiders fans working undercover. They're just as violent and miserable, and they deserve to have their entire franchise shuttled out 50 miles south to Santa Clara, where they can't hurt law-abiding San Franciscans. The rest of the fanbase consists of transplants who go to the Niners game just so they can network with someone they found on LinkedIn. OMG THIS STADIUM HAS NO BIKE RACK! (designs app that gets recommended in Wired but is used by no one)

Niners fans are unique in that they are both spoiled AND disloyal. This team has won FIVE Super Bowls, and even that wasn't enough to keep people hanging around during the Singletary years. Hell, they could barely tolerate Jeff Garcia taking them to the playoffs. No no, this team has to average 13 wins a season to get natives to actually look up."

Hey, you leave puppy steel out of this.
  • Options
    death2ducksdeath2ducks Member Posts: 991
    5 Up Votes First Comment Testing 1 5 Awesomes
    edited January 2014
    This game has the potential to be a gigantic classic. It can wipe out the memory of the refs screwing us at the Super Bowl. After we win, the Seahawks WILL NEED the week off just to recover emotionally.

• Options
    dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary

"This is the franchise that pretends to be classy, and yet the Niners fanbase consists mostly of your standard Bay Area hooligans, who rock goatees and stab people in the parking lot. Many Niners fans are simply Raiders fans working undercover. They're just as violent and miserable, and they deserve to have their entire franchise shuttled out 50 miles south to Santa Clara, where they can't hurt law-abiding San Franciscans. The rest of the fanbase consists of transplants who go to the Niners game just so they can network with someone they found on LinkedIn. OMG THIS STADIUM HAS NO BIKE RACK! (designs app that gets recommended in Wired but is used by no one)

Truly awful fanbase, which makes that troll thread even more hilarious
  • Options
    For good measure, this one is also pretty funny.

http://deadspin.com/why-your-team-sucks-2013-seattle-seahawks-1200911559

And yes, Pete Carroll might be a 9/11 truther. Christ!
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,890
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

If he wins a SB, IWGAF if he's a truther.
  • Options
    ApostleofGriefApostleofGrief Member Posts: 3,904
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    scarves up 12s!
  • Options
    Predictions:

There will be an annoying on screen meter measuring Seahawks crowd noise.

There will be a skirmish and Joe Buck will say, "We've got some pushing and shoving going on out there," or ,"A little extracurricular activity going on out there." These are the only two ways an announcer EVER describes a post play fight. And it's always followed up by the dumbfuck color guy going ,"Yeah you know these teams really don't like each other." Christ.

Some asshole will catch the salmon at the Pike Place Market.

There will be a shot of the ferry likely accompanied by Smells Like Teen Spirit playing as they go to commercial. HEY GUYS DID YOU KNOW NIRVANA IS FROM SEATTLE!?

Troy Aikman will talk about Russell Wilson's "Intangibles". Fuck you. He'll probably talk about how Kaepernick has all the athletic tools, just needs to spend a little more time in the film room.

Neither team has a white guy receiver, so my candidates for BLUE COLLAR GRIT white man's hero are Zach Miller, Vance Macdonald, or Justin Smith. My money is on Justin Smith. Aikman will say something like, "WHOOOO BOY Joe look at how Justin Smith moved the pocket so Aldon Smith could get to Russell Wilson. So UNSELFISH and HARD WORKING!"

We'll be bombarded by shots of the fucking Seahulk, Big Lo, and those weird fuckers who die their hair blue and wear beaks.

Jim Harbaugh will suffer an aneurysm.

Seahawks win 27-13

The TAKES WILL BE SEARING HOT after the game. Expect the "Kaepernick can't win in Seattle," take to be especially hot. Gregg Easterbrook will write how the humble unselfish Russell Wilson triumphed over the GLORY BOY Colin Kaepernick. Skip Bayless will argue that Kaepernick is not an ELITE quarterback.

I hate the sports media.
  • Options
    section8section8 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,581
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    Swaye's Wigwam

If he wins a SB, IWGAF if he's a truther.
    If he wins the SB he can execute the Sounders on the 50 yard line and NWGAF
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,720
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Predictions:

There will be a skirmish and Joe Buck will say, "We've got some pushing and shoving going on out there," or ,"A little extracurricular activity going on out there." These are the only two ways an announcer EVER describes a post play fight. And it's always followed up by the dumbfuck color guy going ,"Yeah you know these teams really don't like each other." Christ.

There will be a shot of the ferry likely accompanied by Smells Like Teen Spirit playing as they go to commercial. HEY GUYS DID YOU KNOW NIRVANA IS FROM SEATTLE!?

Troy Aikman will talk about Russell Wilson's "Intangibles". Fuck you. He'll probably talk about how Kaepernick has all the athletic tools, just needs to spend a little more time in the film room.

Neither team has a white guy receiver, so my candidates for BLUE COLLAR GRIT white man's hero are Zach Miller, Vance Macdonald, or Justin Smith. My money is on Justin Smith. Aikman will say something like, "WHOOOO BOY Joe look at how Justin Smith moved the pocket so Aldon Smith could get to Russell Wilson. So UNSELFISH and HARD WORKING!"

We'll be bombarded by shots of the fucking Seahulk, Big Lo, and those weird fuckers who die their hair blue and wear beaks.

Seahawks win 27-13

The TAKES WILL BE SEARING HOT after the game. Expect the "Kaepernick can't win in Seattle," take to be especially hot. Gregg Easterbrook will write how the humble unselfish Russell Wilson triumphed over the GLORY BOY Colin Kaepernick. Skip Bayless will argue that Kaepernick is not an ELITE quarterback.

I hate the sports media.

This is the kind of post that shows your potential that you've been busy burying under an avalanche of bad posts
  • Options

Predictions:

Seahawks win 27-13

I hate the sports media.

This is the kind of post that shows your potential that you've been busy burying under an avalanche of bad posts
    I've always had all the tools.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,720
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Predictions:

Seahawks win 27-13

I hate the sports media.

Maybe a little more time in the film room like the white posters who lack the natural ability have to do
  • Options

Predictions:

Seahawks win 27-13

I hate the sports media.

Maybe a little more time in the film room like the white posters who lack the natural ability have to do
    I've just got to keep "grinding".
  • Options

Predictions:

Seahawks win 27-13

I hate the sports media.

I can't wait for CollegeDoog to become CollegeTrooj after four more years of interning here.