Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    Posted about this earlier. Denied access. Emailed Stalin, no response, no thread.

Yes, McCabe admitted to planning a coup against a newly elected, sitting President. So? What’s your point?
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,474 Founders Club
    Nothing to see here
    McCabe had reasons, ok?
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,080 Standard Supporter
    Hondo will be here in a minute saying he can see Russia from Spokane.
  • CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    Why do you hate the constitution and the 25th amendment? We should all feel reassured that someone is paying attention. I know I do.

As an alternative, let’s shut the entire federal government shitshow down for good? Go back to the constitution as it is written? A healthy compromise and win-win for everyone.
    You’re losing so you just want to throw a fit, take your ball and Leave?

You’re losing so you just want to throw a fit, take your ball and Leave?

Doogie hates the constitution. You’ve said so many times now. How does this make america great again?
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,942

Why do you hate the constitution and the 25th amendment? We should all feel reassured that someone is paying attention. I know I do.

As an alternative, let’s shut the entire federal government shitshow down for good? Go back to the constitution as it is written? A healthy compromise and win-win for everyone.

Yeah expect for that part of the Constitution that gives the Federal government complete power over setting immigration policy. Mr. Nullification wants to ignore that part of the Constitution.
    SFGbob said:

Yeah expect for that part of the Constitution that gives the Federal government complete power over setting immigration policy. Mr. Nullification wants to ignore that part of the Constitution.
    Fat boy can enforce, and pay for, whatever fat boy wants on behalf of the federal government. California won’t pay one penny or offer any resources, however. It’s in the constitution. You should check it out.
    Don't cite the Constitution to me Mr. Nullification. You're making the exact same argument made by Bull Conner and George Wallace.

SFGbob said:

Fat boy can enforce, and pay for, whatever fat boy wants on behalf of the federal government. California won’t pay one penny or offer any resources, however. It’s in the constitution. You should check it out.
    trying your hand at writing fiction stories, now?
    SFGbob said:

Don't cite the Constitution to me Mr. Nullification. You're making the exact same argument made by Bull Conner and George Wallace.

Then overturning California’s sanctuary policies in the courts should be easy, right GayBob? We all know trump is an obese pussy, but this should be easy even for him. Why is trump failing so bad?

SFGbob said:

Then overturning California’s sanctuary policies in the courts should be easy, right GayBob? We all know trump is an obese pussy, but this should be easy even for him. Why is trump failing so bad?
    Jim Crow laws were on the books for years, using your Kunt logic that must mean they were Constitutional.
    You’ve done all you can to stall and delay but Trump and McConnell have a work around.

Courts will soon be working again.
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Jim Crow laws were on the books for years, using your Kunt logic that must mean they were Constitutional.
    Jim Crow was also challenged in the courts in a decades long legal battle. No one is challenging California’s sanctuary laws, including trump. Sanctuary laws are legally validated and binding. There’s nothing you can do about it. Trump isn’t doing anything. Sucker.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,080 Standard Supporter
    edited February 2019

SFGbob said:

Still hoping illegals burg Cdawgs mom's pad trash his basement and steal mom's wagon and impregnate his poodle.

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Jim Crow was also challenged in the courts in a decades long legal battle. No one is challenging California’s sanctuary laws, including trump. Sanctuary laws are legally validated and binding. There’s nothing you can do about it. Trump isn’t doing anything. Sucker.
    By Maggie Astor
    March 13, 2018

A federal appeals court ruled on Tuesday that Texas’ ban on so-called sanctuary cities can take effect while legal challenges proceed, concluding that opponents of the measure were not likely to succeed on the merits of their case.

In a unanimous ruling, a three-judge panel of the United States Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit almost completely reversed an August ruling by a federal judge in San Antonio, who had temporarily blocked Texas officials from enforcing the ban.

Keep running that ignorant mouth of yours CD.
    Jim Crow laws were held up by the courts for awhile too. The legal challenge to Sanctuary city laws isn't over.

You know about as much on this topic as you did with your claim about banks foreclosing on people who are current on their mortgages.
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

By Maggie Astor
    March 13, 2018

A federal appeals court ruled on Tuesday that Texas’ ban on so-called sanctuary cities can take effect while legal challenges proceed, concluding that opponents of the measure were not likely to succeed on the merits of their case.

In a unanimous ruling, a three-judge panel of the United States Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit almost completely reversed an August ruling by a federal judge in San Antonio, who had temporarily blocked Texas officials from enforcing the ban.

Keep running that ignorant mouth of yours CD.
    Jfc GayBob. This is spectacularly retarded, even for you. The state of Texas bans its cities from adopting sanctuary laws. The federal courts support the ban given texas’ sovereign state status.

California is a sanctuary state itself. No one is challenging its right to do so and the federal district court upheld that right under the same principle as in Texas.

How fucking stupid are you?