Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Deep State Update

2»

Comments

• RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,474 Founders Club
    If the Feds can't enforce Federal law in a state then States can make their own voting rights laws and ban people from Pasadena from voting. And I for one, think we should
    By the way this thread is about the FBI and the DOJ committing treason

Don't let George Wallace get you off track
  • CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390

If the Feds can't enforce Federal law in a state then States can make their own voting rights laws and ban people from Pasadena from voting. And I for one, think we should

What federal law cannot be enforced in California? Trump is really fucking weak if he can’t.

Your proposal violates the voting rights act. California sanctuary laws do not violate any provision of the constitution or federal law. Trump is free to argue otherwise but from some reason won’t. Why is that?

What federal law cannot be enforced in California? Trump is really fucking weak if he can’t.

Your proposal violates the voting rights act. California sanctuary laws do not violate any provision of the constitution or federal law. Trump is free to argue otherwise but from some reason won’t. Why is that?
    If you're just going to contradict yourself we're done here

Equal treatment under the law is a foundation of the constitution. Immigration policy is a federal matter. If I'm not mistaken and I rarely am, this is in the courts as we speak, Governor Wallace. None of this has anything to do with the attempted coup by the way. We're not fooled

Equal treatment under the law is a foundation of the constitution. Immigration policy is a federal matter. If I'm not mistaken and I rarely am, this is in the courts as we speak, Governor Wallace. None of this has anything to do with the attempted coup by the way. We're not fooled

Trump has purposely elected not to challenge California law. He knows he is highly likely to lose because this is nothing like Jim Crow. At all.
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Don't cite the Constitution to me Mr. Nullification. You're making the exact same argument made by Bull Conner and George Wallace.

Then overturning California’s sanctuary policies in the courts should be easy, right GayBob? We all know trump is an obese pussy, but this should be easy even for him. Why is trump failing so bad?
    Jim Crow laws were on the books for years, using your Kunt logic that must mean they were Constitutional.
    Jim Crow was also challenged in the courts in a decades long legal battle. No one is challenging California’s sanctuary laws, including trump. Sanctuary laws are legally validated and binding. There’s nothing you can do about it. Trump isn’t doing anything. Sucker.
    By Maggie Astor
    March 13, 2018

A federal appeals court ruled on Tuesday that Texas’ ban on so-called sanctuary cities can take effect while legal challenges proceed, concluding that opponents of the measure were not likely to succeed on the merits of their case.

In a unanimous ruling, a three-judge panel of the United States Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit almost completely reversed an August ruling by a federal judge in San Antonio, who had temporarily blocked Texas officials from enforcing the ban.

Keep running that ignorant mouth of yours CD.

Trump has purposely elected not to challenge California law. He knows he is highly likely to lose because this is nothing like Jim Crow. At all.
    Its exactly like Jim Crow because its the same argument. You just like the outcome

I was there.

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Don't cite the Constitution to me Mr. Nullification. You're making the exact same argument made by Bull Conner and George Wallace.

Then overturning California’s sanctuary policies in the courts should be easy, right GayBob? We all know trump is an obese pussy, but this should be easy even for him. Why is trump failing so bad?
    Jim Crow laws were on the books for years, using your Kunt logic that must mean they were Constitutional.
    Jim Crow was also challenged in the courts in a decades long legal battle. No one is challenging California’s sanctuary laws, including trump. Sanctuary laws are legally validated and binding. There’s nothing you can do about it. Trump isn’t doing anything. Sucker.
    By Maggie Astor
    March 13, 2018

A federal appeals court ruled on Tuesday that Texas’ ban on so-called sanctuary cities can take effect while legal challenges proceed, concluding that opponents of the measure were not likely to succeed on the merits of their case.

In a unanimous ruling, a three-judge panel of the United States Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit almost completely reversed an August ruling by a federal judge in San Antonio, who had temporarily blocked Texas officials from enforcing the ban.

Texas law bans sanctuary cities.
    California expressly prohibits public resources being expended to enforce federal law.
    Federal courts uphold both policies under federalism.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,082 Standard Supporter
    edited February 2019

Law enforcement agencies are being forced to not report illegals with federal crime warrants. They are being forced not to make a simple phone call. That you think this is good shows how far off the deep end you are. Letting felons, often violent felons loose on the streets is a danger to the public. The police/sheriff exist to protect the public. this doesn't cost a dime it's just a #Resist Trump bullshit.

You and anyone who believes this is right are fucking morons and deserve to be victimized by those set free to commit crimes on innocent Californians.

Now Fuck off!
    Sledog said:

Law enforcement agencies are being forced to not report illegals with federal crime warrants. They are being forced not to make a simple phone call. That you think this is good shows how far off the deep end you are. Letting felons, often violent felons loose on the streets is a danger to the public. The police/sheriff exist to protect the public. this doesn't cost a dime it's just a #Resist Trump bullshit.

You and anyone who believes this is right are fucking morons and deserve to be victimized by those set free to commit crimes on innocent Californians.

Now Fuck off!
    You should sue.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,082 Standard Supporter

Sledog said:

Now Fuck off!
    You should sue.
    You should DIAFF started by a wanted illegal.

Sledog said:

Now Fuck off!
    You should sue.
    If I still drink and drive and got a DUI I would. Let me go its not a serious crime
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,942

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

By Maggie Astor
    March 13, 2018

Jfc GayBob. This is spectacularly retarded, even for you. The state of Texas bans its cities from adopting sanctuary laws. The federal courts support the ban given texas’ sovereign state status.

California is a sanctuary state itself. No one is challenging its right to do so and the federal district court upheld that right under the same principle as in Texas.

How fucking stupid are you?

Since sanctuary city laws are Constitutional according to you why are the Federal courts assisting the state of Texas in shutting them down? If the state of Texas were moving to outlaw abortion in a "Right to Choose" city would the Federal Courts allow it? And you're lying about nobody challenging California's right to do so but given the fact I know you to be a dumbfuck I'll allow you to cop to that.