Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Where my code breakers at?

2»

Comments

• Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,855
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

NEsnake12 said:

2nd number is UW's total # of blue chips signed

So the first sequence is the number of blue chips singed by Dabo in his first 6 recruiting classes. In years 4- 6 you'll see that Peterman has inked 33 blue chips compared to 31 for Dabo in years 4- 6. And in fact, Dabo has never had more than 13 (once) in a class. I found this really chinteresting given the general perception the Dabo is fun and can recruit better than Pete.
    I went back and researched Clemson's classes thinking it had to be them but didn't go back far enough. Good chit.
    Admittedly, I have a comparing Pete's early returns to Dabo's fetish. But, if Pete can continue to stock pile, 10 - 12 BCs per year, then we're basically recruiting at Clempson's level. I know we're all frustrated as hell with the lack of signature OOC win 5 years in, but we've got to stay the course and see what happens with the massive leveling up in talent. The class is NT level on the defensive side of the ball rather easily.
    Ngata lot we can do other than watch this class develop and hope they close on their top targets the next couple years. Pete is safe - they continue to win 10+ a year and he can go without ever getting a signature win and he's not going to be fired.
    Nope. That's the dilemma. Pete is untouchable if he regularly wins 10+ and a Pac title every 3 years. You can't fire with this kind of performance, because the odds of getting someone who will do worse are higher than finding someone who will improve things. I remain steadfast in my belief that the talent infusion + better QB will yield the big time bowl wins in spite of that which we don't like about Pete.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,156
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    The comparison to Clemson works due to where Pete is now getting his blue chips - on the line

Now when we can get the blue chips like Nagta that Dabo has stacked up we will be CHAMPIONS like Clemson
  • Options
    Fenderbender123Fenderbender123 Member Posts: 2,861
    Standard Supporter

Bread said:

Trigger warning. Math ahead.

6, 6, 9, 10, 11, 10
    no sequences of interest match this sequence.

4, 5, 7, 9, 10, 14

Numbers n such that numbers 24n+11 are primes. 4, 5, 7, 9, 10, 14, 17, 18, 19, 20, 23, 24, 27...

a(1)=3; for n>=2, a(n) is the smallest m>a(n-1) such that odd part of a(1) + ... + a(n-1) + m is prime. 4, 5, 7, 9, 10, 14, 15, 16, 18, 21, 24, 26, 27...

a(1)=3; for n>=2, a(n) is the smallest m>a(n-1) such that odd part of a(1) + ... + a(n-1) + m is prime. 4, 5, 7, 9, 10, 14, 15, 16, 18, 21, 24, 26, 27...

a(n+1) = smallest number greater a(n) that ends in binary representation with floor(a(n)/4); a(1)=1. 4, 5, 7, 9, 10, 14, 15, 19, 20, 21, 29...

Numbers n such that 10^n - 71 is prime 4, 5, 7, 9, 10, 14, 22, 98...

Is it just me, or does that look like Nicholas Cage's face photoshopped onto David Schwimmer's body?
    It's funny you mention that. Ross was a character inspired by some character Nicholas Cage played in a movie. The producers knew they wanted David Schwimmer for the role beforehand, while the rest of the characters they held auditions for.

If anyone has any other questions about Friends, just let me know.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

The comparison to Clemson works due to where Pete is now getting his blue chips - on the line

Now when we can get the blue chips like Nagta that Dabo has stacked up we will be CHAMPIONS like Clemson

Dabo had to get to playing for the Natty in year 7.5 and winning it in year 8.5 before he could come out west to get Ngata in his 11th recruiting cycle. These thing take time Abuelo.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,156
    Swaye's Wigwam
    He won a natty with a gritty gutty Wes Welker type receiver

And Mike Williams

I'll settle for one Mike Williams for now
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

He won a natty with a gritty gutty Wes Welker type receiver

And Mike Williams

I'll settle for one Mike Williams for now

#MeToo
  • Options
    DoogCouricsDoogCourics Member Posts: 5,739

NEsnake12 said:

2nd number is UW's total # of blue chips signed

So the first sequence is the number of blue chips singed by Dabo in his first 6 recruiting classes. In years 4- 6 you'll see that Peterman has inked 33 blue chips compared to 31 for Dabo in years 4- 6. And in fact, Dabo has never had more than 13 (once) in a class. I found this really chinteresting given the general perception the Dabo is fun and can recruit better than Pete.
    I already said I’d be updating my recruiting trajectory Clemson comparison once Puka signed.

Why the fuck you gotta go steal my thunder @YellowSnow ?