Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

I hope they catch the assholes who attacked Smollett soon!

124»

Comments

• Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,837
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

Who is more Homophobic than gay Bob?

So you think its an insult to call Bob gay and its Bob who is homophobic

No
    Not only that but everyone of the guys who run interference for Hondo CD, Flea and Coug all call me gay and faggot and Hondo never says a peep.
    Nobody's running interference for Hondo, Potsie.

You mean the gang of liberals you irrepressibly yammer about setting straight all the time in your never ending plea for attention?

So Hondo has double standards, huh? Not objective like you? Jimminy. I'll pass your little faggot complaint on to Stalin. JFC. Change your tampon and quit crying like a little girl.
    The point my stupid little Kunt of a friend is that Hondo has no problem tossing around the accusation of homophobia when I refer to fucking strawman ass but has nothing to say when you and your gang of ass munching pals toss around "faggot" and "fag."

Personally I don't give a shit, say whatever the fuck you want. I'm just pointing what a hypocrite Hondo is.

Now continue your interference for Hondo Kunt.
    Things snowflakes say. Is Bob's feelers hurt?

And just to clarify. You have an extreme fascination with strawman assfucking and you say Homophobic shit. Creepy doesn't say Homophobic shit. So there's that.
    And you're a faggot so there is that
    Yes. And I'm not Homophobic.
    But you know what they taste like!
  • Options

Since MAGA hats are the new Klan Hoods, can I finally wear my Nazi helmet outside?

And your Klan hood! They are OK now.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

So you admit you lied about never commenting on the MAGA hat wearing kids but in this case you're telling the truth?

Truth be told, when I said I didn't comment on the maga thing, I thought you mean the personal saying "this is maga country".

That being said. You said I swallowed the story about the "this is maga country" attack. So where is it Bob?
    So you're both stupid and a liar. Got it. Explains why you double down and then claimed you never comments on the MAGA hat wearing kid's "actions" which was also a lie, because you thought I meant the "personal saying 'this is maga country'"
    So find where I swallowed the story?
    You claimed I didn't believe it because it didn't fit my narrative. Meaning that you did believe it Hondo.

Which of our "narratives" ended up being correct Hondo? Just like with the MAGA hat wearing kids, you swallowed like a bitch and now are lying about it.
    I didn't swallow any narrative. Lil lyin Bob.
    You claimed that I didn't believe the story was true because it didn't fit my narrative. Was/is his story true Hondo?
    So know you are changing your story? Wanna bet on me swallowing the story fuckstick?
    Question too tough for you Kunt?

• Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    edited February 2019
    If you claim the only reason I'm not buying the story is because it doesn't fit some "narrative" of mine and you're attacking me for saying it's just another fake liberal hate crime then yes Hondo, you're on the other side of that coin. You bought it, I correctly knew it was bullshit.

Unless you're going to try and claim you were criticizing me because you too thought the story was bogus.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

So you admit you lied about never commenting on the MAGA hat wearing kids but in this case you're telling the truth?

Truth be told, when I said I didn't comment on the maga thing, I thought you mean the personal saying "this is maga country".

That being said. You said I swallowed the story about the "this is maga country" attack. So where is it Bob?
    So you're both stupid and a liar. Got it. Explains why you double down and then claimed you never comments on the MAGA hat wearing kid's "actions" which was also a lie, because you thought I meant the "personal saying 'this is maga country'"
    You claimed I didn't believe it because it didn't fit my narrative. Meaning that you did believe it Hondo.

Which of our "narratives" ended up being correct Hondo? Just like with the MAGA hat wearing kids, you swallowed like a bitch and now are lying about it.
    You swallow. We all know that.

Shit for brains

Your mom is a squirter. Of course I swallow it.
    She’s been dead for years. Fuck off.
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

You swallow. We all know that.

Shit for brains

Your mom is a squirter. Of course I swallow it.
    She’s been dead for years. Fuck off.
    Thoughts and Prayers?
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,752
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited February 2019
    Sledog said:

Since MAGA hats are the new Klan Hoods, can I finally wear my Nazi helmet outside?

And your Klan hood! They are OK now.

In Vaginia Fo Sho!
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,279
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited February 2019
    Back on the subject...

Brilliant move by this dude if he did fake it. He's gotten more fame this past week than he ever did before. Even if it's proven he lied, this guy will get weeks worth of interviews, spots on celebrity reality shows, etc.

If he is telling the truth then this guy is going to get even more interviews, book deals, endorsements, etc.

What has me questioning this is that he says the assailants recognized him. I'm sorry but I don't think #MAGA or racist assailants watch the show Empire. Am I wrong?
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,752
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Back on the subject...

Brilliant move by this dude if he did fake it. He's gotten more fame this past week than he ever did before. Even if it's proven he lied, this guy will get weeks worth of interviews, spots on celebrity reality shows, etc.

If he is telling the truth then this guy is going to get even more interviews, book deals, endorsements, etc.

What has me questioning this is that he says the assailants recognized him. I'm sorry but I don't think #MAGA or racist assailants watch the show Empire. Am I wrong?

Dude. Most black folks don't even watch it, and many say it's garbage. There's way better shit on the tube these days. For all races.
  • Options
    False report of a crime. He can phone in his lines from jail.
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,279
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker

Back on the subject...

I watched the first two seasons and know who he is

And I'm racist

My mistake...
  • Options
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

Back on the subject...

I watched the first two seasons and know who he is

And I'm racist

They don't call you Race bannon for nuthin'.
  • Options
    HFNYHFNY Member Posts: 4,524
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    The lefty media is so crazed with TDS that they fall for hoaxes too hard and too fast. Nathan Phillips is a clown and so is Jussie Smollet, I hope they charge the latter with the false reporting of a hate crime and hit him with a federal offense.

I didn't vote for Trump but the Dems are a joke. Schumer and Pelosi drone about Trump's divisiveness and fear mongering but isn't that precisely what clowns Phillips and Smollet have been doing? They ignore things that actually happen (illegal immigrants sneaking into the country and illegal immigrants killing American citizens) but then are enraptured with things that don't!