Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Elizabeth Fauxcahontas Warren

Comments

• Options
    HoustonHuskyHoustonHusky Member Posts: 5,954
    First Anniversary First Comment Photogenic 5 Awesomes
    What's a little lying by the left...they all do it...
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Sledog said:

Liberals have been defending her for years by claiming that she never tried to use her phony Indian heritage to advance herself academically or professionally. That claim was always a lie and now we have indisputable evidence that it was always a lie. She is toast.
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,743
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

She's from the Injun territories and her ancestors would have done the Trail of Tears with @Swayes ' s. Just let it go man..

PM to @creepycoug ... Rutger's Law? Really? Their like 62nd. Not good academis at all.

But proff'd at HLS. Doesn't get any better than that.

She's a dummy who isn't a dummy. Better than one of the alternatives.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    edited February 2019
    SFGbob said:

Sledog said:

Liberals have been defending her for years by claiming that she never tried to use her phony Indian heritage to advance herself academically or professionally. That claim was always a lie and now we have indisputable evidence that it was always a lie. She is toast.
    To be clear. Are you saying she was able to practice law because she put Indian on that document?
  • Options

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Sledog said:

To be clear. Are you saying she was able to practice law because she put Indian on that document?
    You’ll defend this...but you aren’t partisan. Got It!
    I asked a question on Bob's comment. That's not defending. Fuckstick
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,257
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Most of my liberal friends are still claiming the DNA test proves she IS a native american. lol.
  • Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,175
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Most of my liberal friends are still claiming the DNA test proves she IS a native american. lol.

It does prove she had a little Native American ancestry.
  • Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,175
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

2001400ex said:

I'm not a Democrat or a Republican and I don't root for either side as I don't think our current political systems serves the people.

I have no idea what SFGbob meant but it's impossible to know if it's helped her unless we go back and talk with every admissions board/human resources department that has ever considered her credentials for admittance/a job offer.

I know this... it definitely didn't hurt her.

In my opinion, hypocrisy is a particularly damning character flaw and I can't help but think that if it had come out that Trump or Romney or some other Republican was in the same situation as Warren that the mob would be calling for their head and attempting the ruin their life/career. However, since Warren is on their "team" she is somehow skating by without the same repercussions that a Republican would be facing.

Intent matters and I have no idea if Warren was just misinformed or consciously misleading people by claiming she was a Native American. If she was knowingly misrepresenting herself than she should face the same mob that Trump would face for the same infraction.

I get that the Tug doesn't do nuance but at least I tried...
    You mean Trump's mythology about being a self-made man?
  • Options
    ToddTurnerLIVESToddTurnerLIVES Member Posts: 438
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    HHusky said:

I don't know if you're joking here but she had less Native American DNA than that average "white" person in America.

• Options
    ToddTurnerLIVESToddTurnerLIVES Member Posts: 438
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    HHusky said:

You mean Trump's mythology about being a self-made man?

Trump is a liar and a buffoon but claiming to be rich is not the same as claiming to be a protected racial class...

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,381
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Especially when your rich
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,938
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    HHusky said:

My ancestors were black and until they got to the North Country and needed more Vitamin D. True story.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,381
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    H illustrates the length partisans go to debase themselves
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Sledog said:

Hondo, unlike you there is no dick in my mouth what I'm saying is perfectly clear. Funny how the Kunt who is always talking about other people's poor reading comprehension is unable to process clear and precise language.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

Sledog said:

Hondo, unlike you there is no dick in my mouth what I'm saying is perfectly clear. Funny how the Kunt who is always talking about other people's poor reading comprehension is unable to process clear and precise language.
    So you openly admit to lying. But you are too much of a pussy to confirm it.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    edited February 2019
    I have no idea what SFGbob meant but it's impossible to know if it's helped her unless we go back and talk with every admissions board/human resources department that has ever considered her credentials for admittance/a job offer.

It's not impossible to know. We know that Harvard listed her as one of their "persons of color" law professors. It definitely helped. Hell this was all part of the same package as to why Obama was supporting a racist like Derek Bell. The pressure to increase "minority" professors, through-out the academy and especially at the Ivy League schools has been intense. Warren was a two-fer, she was both a woman and a Native American. Harvard bragged about that "fact" and touted her presence in order to promote their diverse faculty.

Her defenders have always claimed that she never benefited from her false claim of minority status. That claim always has been bullshit.