Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

More late term abortion news

12346»

Comments

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,173
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

It's always special to defend white supremacists and want to kill antifa.

Just because I reign supreme doesn't mean I defend white supremacy.
    Defend/support. The lines are blurred.
    No one is defending white supremacy, you stupid fucking assholes. DIAFF you little lefty shill.
    The person who openly wants to kill antifa while staying silent about the people antifa is protesting, is clearly defending those people.
    Antifa is a bunch of POSs. Not sure why you are defending them hondo!?!?? Do you like violent commies?

I support antifas right to peacefully protest. And I support white supremacists right to peacefully protest. I support putting both in jail for not doing it peacefully. And you guys want to kill one side and ignore the other. What does that speak to?
    Hondo agrees with Trump that there are good people on both sides
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,794
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    Confirmed: Hondo support domestic terrorism!!
  • Options
    sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    5 Awesomes Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

No one is defending white supremacy, you stupid fucking assholes. DIAFF you little lefty shill.
    The person who openly wants to kill antifa while staying silent about the people antifa is protesting, is clearly defending those people.
    Antifa is a bunch of POSs. Not sure why you are defending them hondo!?!?? Do you like violent commies?

I support antifas right to peacefully protest. And I support white supremacists right to peacefully protest. I support putting both in jail for not doing it peacefully. And you guys want to kill one side and ignore the other. What does that speak to?
    WhyNotBoth.gif

Hondo making an issue of something that doesn’t exist, once again!
    How many posts in and you haven't said one bad word about white supremacists. I'll say antifas is awful. No one else has denounced white supremacists.

Why is that?
    I just said to kill both. You fucking insufferable cunt.
    That being said, I have a question for you BTP. It's obvious why white supremacists are awful. Can you explain why you want to kill antifa members? What about their platform do you disagree with?
    I don’t know Antifas platform. I only know you advocate for it and support it which is really all I need to know
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,655
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Read for comprehension dumb fuck! I said no such thing.
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,794
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

He doesn’t read. He just spews out stupid bullshit. Starting to think hondo is a bot or he’s really that dumb!
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,655

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

He doesn’t read. He just spews out stupid bullshit. Starting to think hondo is a bot or he’s really that dumb!
    He's too dumb to be a bot. Unfortunately he's real.
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,741
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

HHusky said:

Sledog said:

SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

SFGbob said:

A single doctor has to make the determination with no oversight and the "mental health" of the mother can be used in order to make that determination.

Go fuck yourself O'Keefed.

And there you have it--the enormous respect the RW has for women. Because it would be possible for a doctor and a woman to skirt the law's intent and conspire to kill the Gerber baby, blob needs government more involved. Again, Gosnel is in prison.
    How can you say that they'd be skirting the law's intent O'Keefed? They have intentionally left the "health of the mother" vague to allow for these types of abortions. That is the laws intent.

If it was the laws intent it would clearly spell it out! It didn't and the term "health" was put there so they can do it for any damn reason!

If you can't see that take off the red glasses!
    So where are all these women who are just champing at the bit to have abortions at 8 months? 'Cuz we really gotta shut that down.
    I don't know. I certainly hope not. But with morals in the shiter who knows.
    Bobsled agonizes over fetuses, but can’t wait to arm up and kill protesters in the street. He’s getting old and his chance to murder is running out. Morals, and shit.
    Get out there! Have mom help put your mask on. There is a difference between innocent children and enemies of freedom wishing to overthrow our nation by violence. HTH.
    What’s the difference bobsled? It’s ok to murder people exercising their1st amendment rights? Fetuses, however, deserve every protection fat ignorant old men can offer? About right?
    I would spare an innocent fetus in exchange for offing an ANTIFA Fuck any day of the week. Who in their right mind wouldn't?
    what about the innocent fetus of an antifa, who will thus likely to grow up to be an antifa?

#moralquandry
    Kill both parents and spare the fetus. No mommy or daddy Antifa = No Antifa Role Modeling. Kid has zero chance of accomplishing anything with either parent around. Better off growing up with no parents than POS Antifa parents.
    That seems reasonable.