Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Husky Combine Day Results

DardanusDardanus Member Posts: 2,623
First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
Here are the results of the 2014 Husky Combine at Dempsey Stadium. All times are official.*

Vertical Jump
1. K. Taylor – 40.5
2. K. King- 37.5
3. T. Feeney – 37.0
4. D. Washington – 36.5
5. E. Kohler – 12.0

Bench Press (225lb reps)
1. S. Brostek – 33
2. J. Atoe – 30
3. B. Riva – 28
4. B. Ossai – 28
5. J. Mathis – 26

Bench Press (450lb reps)
1. S. Brostek – 13
2. H.B. Chest – 12

3-cone drill
1. K.King**- 6.33
2. K. Taylor – 6.48
3. Shaq T. – 6.57
4. Shaq S. – 6.58
5. Shaq M. – 6.59 (he did 4 cones though)

40-yd Dash
1. J.Ross – 4.29
2. S. Brostek – 4.50
3. M. Hall – 4.40
4. Taylor Kendahl – 4.47
5. Shamburger – 5.4

Boy Stocking (no. of police reports)
1. Scott E. – 27
2. Ruth R. – 22
3. Kim G. – 12***
4. Chris F. – 9
5. PLSS – 4

*Times have not been verified, or even researched in the slightest.
** Who?
*** Non-boy stocking police reports were not included for this competition.

Comments

• Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,064
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    These official* numbers seem to illustrate that Brostek could lift my car, and Ross is as fast as Deion.

In other news, I can hear some Euro's banging in the room next to mine.

BRB, JO
  • Options
    Swaye said:

These official* numbers seem to illustrate that Brostek could lift my car, and Ross is as fast as Deion.

BRB, JO

If you can, get some pics of the alleged banging.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment blah
    I'm hearing Josh Shirley is due for a breakout 2013!
  • Options
    Founders Club
    Dardanus said:

Swaye said:

BRB, JO

If you can, get some pics of the alleged banging.
    Audio would be better, trust me.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Dwayne Washington is going to be a beast. I think this might end up like Sankey replacing Polk. 6'2" 221 and he's top 5 in almost every category. He might be the best athlete on the team.

Link to the actual resluts?

• Options
    Founders Club
    dnc said:

Dwayne Washington is going to be a beast. I think this might end up like Sankey replacing Polk. 6'2" 221 and he's top 5 in almost every category. He might be the best athlete on the team.

When you want a retarded slut, I deliver:

• Options
    whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member Posts: 12,445
    dnc said:

Resluts... that's a good one.

Here's a link to the results: http://blog.thenewstribune.com/uwsports/2014/05/20/results-from-husky-combine/

Probably a good way to create healthy competition during the off-season, especially for guys like Mickens who was disappointed in his times and is looking to improve, and for the OL/DL to work on strength. I wonder if they'll do another combine at the end of summer workouts, though they probably won't post those results on twitter.
  • Options
    TTJTTJ Member Posts: 4,795
    Nice way to get your underclassmen on NFL scouts' radars, too.
  • Options

It's why when most morons are freaking about "How are you going to replace Price and Sankey?!!!" I'm not even worried. I'm more worried about replacing Travis Coons.

Sankey and Price were great Huskies but UW has more than capable replacements. Washington is going to be a household name after this year.

I also won't let PLSS on the Dwayne Washington Bandwagon either!
    Somebody else was extremely down on Washington, too, cunt remember which of this bored's fucktard it was.

I love me some D-Wayne, personally. Think the dude has star written all over him.
  • Options
    dnc said:

It's why when most morons are freaking about "How are you going to replace Price and Sankey?!!!" I'm not even worried. I'm more worried about replacing Travis Coons.

Sankey and Price were great Huskies but UW has more than capable replacements. Washington is going to be a household name after this year.

Somebody else was extremely down on Washington, too, cunt remember which of this bored's fucktard it was.

I love me some D-Wayne, personally. Think the dude has star written all over him.
    I forgot who as well I just remember PLSSFS calling me a moron for saying our running game will be fine. Also said RB by committee is fucking retarded even though our three best teams(1991,1984 and 2000) had a committee.

Seeing how he's right as often as Kim is I expect Washington to make some sort of all conference team now.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited May 2014

It will be pretty hard to be as good as Sankey. Sankey's vision and shiftiness are rare, but I have a hard time believing Washington isn't going to be really good being 220 with those testing numbers. All he needs is a little coaching and experience.
  • Options
    CokeGreaterThanPepsiCokeGreaterThanPepsi Member Posts: 7,646
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    I didn't really remember all of Dwayne Washington's run this past season, but then I found a short highlight reel of his. I think he has immense talent and by the time PAC12 play comes around he will be the guy getting the bulk of the carries.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=-8_jko9QbsA
  • Options
    LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 13,118
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

I didn't really remember all of Dwayne Washington's run this past season, but then I found a short highlight reel of his. I think he has immense talent and by the time PAC12 play comes around he will be the guy getting the bulk of the carries.

I love me some DW, but that OSU team quit worse than I've ever seen before (and I've watched alot of UW football over the last 10 years)
  • Options
    brchco12 said:

I love me some DW, but that OSU team quit worse than I've ever seen before (and I've watched alot of UW football over the last 10 years)
    iDawg!!! True???
  • Options
    dnc said:

brchco12 said:

iDawg!!! True???
    Who?
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,571
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    How come the strongest o-lineman on the team -- by bench press -- are usually the worst?
  • Options

How come the strongest o-lineman on the team -- by bench press -- are usually the worst?

I can't explain and this is how my high school football team was too. The guy who was always tops in the weight lifting shit like bench press always rode the pine.