Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Washington Ranked #4 in Poll

Comments

• CanadawgCanadawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,351 Swaye's Wigwam

Canadawg said:

Canadawg said:

What is Hamilton

He’s on the $10 bill.
    #notmybill
    Are you a Republic yet?

Haven't been paying attention.
    Please, I'm in mourning
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781

Moving the student section was dumb as fuck. Fight me.

@MikeDamone needed better seats.
    Funny story. I hated those fucking seats. Shitty sight line. People standing the whole god damn game, not under cover and hot as the sun in September. Husky Heritage my ass

Canadawg said:

What is Hamilton

He’s on the $10 bill.
    He was a statist cuck. The left thinks he didn't have anything to do with slaves so he's a hero. His Caribbean upbringing says otherwise.

Used to be students haad to get their seats first come first serve by colored sections. Not segregated don't twist

So the place was rocking early

My dad tells stories about how the pledges were sent down early to stake out the best real estate. Plus food fights and smuggling in pony kegs.

My Dad was the basis of Animal House.
    I experienced all of this even in the Ty era when we sucked. Student section memories are right up there with crisp fall days with the two dads as far as shaping my husky fandom.
    I used to sit in the student section in the late 60s early 70s. Got pelted with bottles one game in a racial disturbance.

For years they would let the students in 3 hours or so before kick off. You'd come into pretty empty stadium except for a packed student section. Body pass was a favorite. Typical to see a keg in there. @RaceBannon remembers.
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,943 Founders Club
    edited September 2022

Canadawg said:

What is Hamilton

He’s on the $10 bill.
    He was a statist cuck. The left thinks he didn't have anything to do with slaves so he's a hero. His Caribbean upbringing says otherwise.
    This is a football board. Not a critiquing statist cucks board.

I've stayed at the Four Seasons next to his birthplace on Nevis. Nice hotel.

Didn't go take the tour of his birth place as I was lazy and sitting by the pool drinking boat drinks.

Canadawg said:

What is Hamilton

He’s on the $10 bill.

Didn't go take the tour of his birth place as I was lazy and sitting by the pool drinking boat drinks.
    I'm not the one who brought up Hamilton and asked who he was. HTH. sorry I offended your love for him
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,943 Founders Club

Canadawg said:

What is Hamilton

He’s on the $10 bill.

I'm not the one who brought up Hamilton and asked who he was. HTH. sorry I offended your love for him
    I didn't bring up Hamilton in the thread. Leah did.

I was merely trying to help our Canuck fren know who's on the $10 bill.

If I had wanted to discuss Hamilton I would have said musicals are for fags. HTH.
    edited September 2022

Canadawg said:

What is Hamilton

He’s on the $10 bill.

I didn't bring up Hamilton in the thread. Leah did.

I was merely trying to help our Canuck fren know who's on the $10 bill.

If I had wanted to discuss Hamilton I would have said musicals are for fags. HTH.
    You just couldn't leave it alone when the duck and canadawg brought it up, could you? Just had to keep going. Good job.
  • phineasphineas Member Posts: 4,732
    TXDawg said:

A third run of Hamilton wasn't something I had on my competition radar.

what exactly is hamilton? excuse my lack of culture
  • 1to392831weretaken1to392831weretaken Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,523 Swaye's Wigwam
  • doogvilledoogville Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,196 Swaye's Wigwam

phineas said:

TXDawg said:

A third run of Hamilton wasn't something I had on my competition radar.

what exactly is hamilton? excuse my lack of culture
    A play loved by leftists because it inaccurately portrays a founding father as a black, slave hating, rapper.
    It is beloved by liberals. Leftists also hate awful it because it sucks.
  • TrojanSwordTrojanSword Member Posts: 545
    Plays are made only for leftist.

• dannarcdannarc Member Posts: 2,358
    Getting pretty Tuggy in here
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,955
    TXDawg said:

Miami over Washington and Oregon bitches.
  • rodmansragerodmansrage Member Posts: 6,161
    edited September 2022
    Houhusky said:

I went to 0-12 Willingham games that had more lively student sections, atleast then we could get drunk while having good seats to the shit show.

i remember goin to the ND game versus willingham, seeing the blowout, being pissed, and then ripping a cig in the stands in the hopes id get kicked out.

much like our dwags not beaing the domers that day, i did not get kicked out.

simpler tims i suppose.
  • alumni94alumni94 Member Posts: 4,858

TXDawg said:

According to this “stat” Huskies shouldn’t see a lot of MSU fans traveling.
  • BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member Posts: 11,156
    alumni94 said:

TXDawg said:

According to this “stat” Huskies shouldn’t see a lot of MSU fans traveling.
    I got an email yesterday from the AD saying that MSU allocated tickets are now available to the public since they didn't sell them out.