Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

It’s that time of the year..

13»

Comments

• EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,911 Swaye's Wigwam
    If you want to bash wearing jerseys, that’s fine, but if you’re going to bash crocs, I’m fucking out.
  • biak1biak1 Member Posts: 4,090

dannarc said:

Fat fucks wearing cargo shorts, crocs/flip flops and sloppy looking NFL jerseys with other mens names on the back.

You aren’t wrong, but UW has one of the softest wine and cheese crowd I’ve ever been around. Blue hairs listening to the call with the Cuba Goodint radio head sets with their wife knitting during the game.

Maybe ten years ago there was the smell of weed and over half of the crowd in my general vicinity was visible butthurt. It’s a trade off. I guess the Husky crowd is slightly less annoying.
    You should have been there in the late 80's through mid 90's. Fights would break out during apple cup/whoregon games, smell of weed, whole sections buzzed from dudes bringing in booze. We would talk shit to everyone, except the little old lady knitting. We have some of the finest wine and cheese in the country now, stay classy my fren
    In 50+ years the only time i say knitting was at BYU

Blue hairs this and that blah blah blah. What's most annoying now is fucking millennials and Gen Z who have their face buried in their god damn phone all game. If not taking selfies and engrossed in their phone, they are chit chatting with everyone within 6 feet.

For every annoying old lady listening to a radio broadcast, there has to be 10,000 people in their phone.

Yesterday in my section younger people started showing up toward the end of the 1st quarter. Not weed smoking trash talkers who were getting hammered at a tailgate prior. Mostly people who didn't give a fuck. People with babies wearing huge ear muffs with mom texting non stop. People who took 15 minutes trying to get to their seat. Figuring out at some point they were in the wrong section. Some actually sprawled out over 2-3 seats. Etc.
    Anybody under 35 is retarded for being a Husky fan (myself included) thanks to the older generations running the program into the fucking ground. Just A+++ work on that.