Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Post game thoughts (long read)

2»

Comments

• EwaDawgEwaDawg Member Posts: 4,189
    dtd said:

I'm guessing after 10 years I still just don't get damone.

He is not witty, funny and adds zero to any conversation.

There, literally, is nothing to get.

hth
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,620 Swaye's Wigwam
    EwaDawg said:

dtd said:

He is not witty, funny and adds zero to any conversation.

There, literally, is nothing to get.

hth
    It's because you and dtd are retarded fuckheads. hth.
  • CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,064 Founders Club

I just finished watching Pitt vs @DerekJohnson’s Vols. Everything Pitt did on offense was a struggle. It reminded me of watching Peterman’s offenses against any D with a pulse.

Don't forget @DeLarry
    Good poont.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,885 Founders Club
  • UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 15,499 Swaye's Wigwam

Offense looked good and it was at least fun to watch the receivers getting work after so much waisted hype the last few years. Offensive line was concerning and too many necessary 3rd down conversions.

Special teams lol.

Defense looked fucking sloppy and lazy. Watching tacklers run into each other and take one another out of the play triggered Sark PTSD. Out of position in the secondary what seemed like every 2nd-3rd play. Dline didn't dominate against a bunch of nobodies so don't expect anything when they play anyone with a pulse.

This is a Sark repeat until it isn't. Clean up the special teams and defense and I'll start to doog. Until then they suck until they don't.

I look forward to losing the Alamo Bowel 56-67

Nothings changed with me.
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
    edited September 2022
    dtd said:

Clearly

“You know Damone I always stick up for you. They say oh, Damone that loud mouth – and they say that a lot. I say oh, no you just don’t know Damone. I mean when they call you an idiot, I say Damone’s not an idiot. Well, you know something maybe they know you pretty good. Maybe I’m just starting to find out.”
  • BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365

dtd said:

Clearly

“You know Damone I always stick up for you. They say oh, Damone that loud mouth – and they say that a lot. I say oh, no you just don’t know Damone. I mean when they call you an idiot, I say Damone’s not an idiot. Well, you know something maybe they know you pretty good. Maybe I’m just starting to find out.”
    Needle dick, 10 second wonder but has good seats available is what I'm hearing
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
    Baseman said:

dtd said:

Clearly

Needle dick, 10 second wonder but has good seats available is what I'm hearing
    Who needs two?