Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

the only ranked team on UW's schedule right now

Comments

• PineapplePiratePineapplePirate Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,498 Swaye's Wigwam
    That was a GOOD Portland State team
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,683 Swaye's Wigwam
    Cuog probably checking in at #24
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,616 Founders Club
    Oregon's 25 now. Even when we're good, we? lose to Cal and ASU on the road, so if it ends up better than 8-4, I'll be shocked.
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781

Oregon's 25 now. Even when we're good, we? lose to Cal and ASU on the road, so if it ends up better than 8-4, I'll be shocked.

Who are the 6 wins?

Colorado,
    Arizona
    Stanford?

Who else? Uw won’t be favored big in any other games. 5 -7 isn’t out of the question. At all
    edited September 2022
    haie said:

Who are the 6 wins?

Colorado,
    Arizona
    Stanford?

Who else? Uw won’t be favored big in any other games. 5 -7 isn’t out of the question. At all
    Beta Rank had UW favored in every game but @ Oregon, and they have a pretty good model that emphasizes things that matter more in college football. The creator/ceo/whatever the fuck he is thinks they win 8 or 9. 7.6-7.9 wins by most metrics.

5-7 or 6-6 would be a fucking abortion in this conference.

Beavlet, LimpDickert, ASU I expect wins. I expect one or two wins out of MSU/UCLA/Oregon.
    When was that analysis done ? Because it already wrong. They aren't favored this week.
  • backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,861
    edited September 2022

Who are the 6 wins?

Colorado,
    Arizona
    Stanford?

we’re not oregon state, shut up you’re obnoxious.

Who are the 6 wins?

Colorado,
    Arizona
    Stanford?

Uw has a few things to prove before they can be compared favorably to OSU.
    ntxduck said:

haie said:

Who are the 6 wins?

Colorado,
    Arizona
    Stanford?

Beta Rank had UW favored in every game but @ Oregon, and they have a pretty good model that emphasizes things that matter more in college football. The creator/ceo/whatever the fuck he is thinks they win 8 or 9. 7.6-7.9 wins by most metrics.

Beavlet, LimpDickert, ASU I expect wins. I expect one or two wins out of MSU/UCLA/Oregon.
    When was that analysis done ? Because it already wrong. They aren't favored this week.
    Washington is favored by 2 right now
    Chintesting. Last I saw MSU was -3.5. I'll take MSU +2 all fucking day
  • ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,626
    edited September 2022

ntxduck said:

haie said:

Who are the 6 wins?

Colorado,
    Arizona
    Stanford?

Chintesting. Last I saw MSU was -3.5. I'll take MSU +2 all fucking day
    Yeah it opened at that this AM offshore, but by the time it got to the US books it was a Pickem and quickly swung to UW-2. I think it will end up back around a Pickem by kickoff. Love the over of 53.5 though.

Oregon somehow opened -7 vs byu but quickly got bet down to -4.
  • EwaDawgEwaDawg Member Posts: 4,189
    ntxduck said:

haie said:

Who are the 6 wins?

Colorado,
    Arizona
    Stanford?

Has daMoan EVER been right? Serious question.
  • UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 15,499 Swaye's Wigwam
    haie said:

Who are the 6 wins?

Colorado,
    Arizona
    Stanford?

Statistically, the difference for a team like UW between 5 wins and 7 wins is basically nothing.

A few key injuries and you are easily looking at five wins. Non Injury luck and 7-8 wins is way easier.

This is why I'm glad so far so good.
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,673 Founders Club

if we only win 7 i'm publicly asking Stalin to delete my account and then jump off the nearest water tower

edited September 2022
    EwaDawg said:

ntxduck said:

haie said:

Who are the 6 wins?

Colorado,
    Arizona
    Stanford?

Has daMoan EVER been right? Serious question.
    I now you're being sarkastic but I'm rarely, if ever, wrong.
  • WoolleyDoogWoolleyDoog Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,368 Swaye's Wigwam
    Looking ahead. Oregon’s schedule is pretty favorable. They should be ranked when they play. Same for UCLA. Maybe WSU if their D plays like it did at Wisconsin. None should be higher than 15. That’s it.
  • AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 7,055 Standard Supporter

Who are the 6 wins?

Colorado,
    Arizona
    Stanford?

Uw has a few things to prove before they can be compared favorably to OSU.
    I get that the team sucked last year. That said, osu beat jimmy lake and Dylan Morris on a last second field go in Corvallis. Grow the fuck up @MikeDamone and quit being such a loser. Nobody in the conference besides maybe Utah and usc has any reason to think they’re good.
  • CanadawgCanadawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,468 Swaye's Wigwam
    edited September 2022
    You guys think Cal can knock off ND? Their QB is out for the season.

Chance that Colorado is the only P12 loss next week