Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

In a year or so I don’t think anything will matter but food and ammo i hope I’m wrong

MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
Swaye's Wigwam
But it seems there is talk about the Fed hiking rates agressively, and whether they will pivot. If they pivot(if they do inflation will be at double digit), market rates are going to shoot up higher as savings rates, and MBS sales will decrease due to hyper inflation. As a result, banks won't have money to lend out to people. Of course, the FED can come in here and simply print money to buy MBS during a double digit inflation, that would be interesting. If this all were to happen, it won't be like the great depression , it would have an Armageddon aspect to it making the worst economic disaster in the history of men.

Comments

• Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    This is the dumbest shtick. I've followed the program since I was a young child. My entire fucking life basically. There are many others in the same boat. And it's not a comparison about how long we have followed it, but fuck oh dear man. It means a lot or at least something to almost all of us here and the decline of the program along with erosion of college football has made almost all of us care less.Yet here we are still following it, yourself included.

We looked pretty good after a couple of shitty years of football and are enjoying it. I know it's your shtick but it's fucking stupid. You are likely right but it's tired man. This isn't Kim and co pumping up Sark or Ty Willingham getting a 4th year. You went to shit holes like Corvallis and Eugene in the 0-12 year. None of us care, but you have spent more money on this shitty program than just about anyone here. We get it, you are rich, but you are a doog like most here, and the obsession/interest with the dodging stuff is only done by retards like you and Boobs. It's corny. You have a script you follow religiously here, but you could say, it's too early to crown Deboer and I didn't like x,y,z about what I saw. Maybe after that you can mention that you never actually make any posts about the football being played and your posts today are the same tired bullshit. We are fans, we want UW to do well, and we are excited about what we saw. I do remember your 15 games prediction about Pete that you pulled outta your ass and he failed miserably in those first 15 games.

We aren't winning the natty and there is probably less than a 1% of Deboer ever winning a title. A lot of guys here have liked the organization and demeanor of DeBoer. Offense ran very smoothly after years of struggle. Defense didn't look all that great and there are some talent issues, mostly because of recruiting misses on both of our lines. Deboer has a good resume, every place or offense he has coached was better when he was there and worse when he left.

Yeah, it could be an overreaction after game one, but so far so good. Your bullshit about it being dooging nonsense really is retarded because everything so far has been good. And since we are fans of the program, we like it to do well and are excited about the progress and the future after game one. Personally, I like what I see, but I'll still stick with 8-9 wins like I did before the season. It is too early. We know we have a better coach and program than we did a year ago. Fuck off.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

This is the dumbest shtick. I've followed the program since I was a young child. My entire fucking life basically. There are many others in the same boat. And it's not a comparison about how long we have followed it, but fuck oh dear man. It means a lot or at least something to almost all of us here and the decline of the program along with erosion of college football has made almost all of us care less.Yet here we are still following it, yourself included.

We looked pretty good after a couple of shitty years of football and are enjoying it. I know it's your shtick but it's fucking stupid. You are likely right but it's tired man. This isn't Kim and co pumping up Sark or Ty Willingham getting a 4th year. You went to shit holes like Corvallis and Eugene in the 0-12 year. None of us care, but you have spent more money on this shitty program than just about anyone here. We get it, you are rich, but you are a doog like most here, and the obsession/interest with the dodging stuff is only done by retards like you and Boobs. It's corny. You have a script you follow religiously here, but you could say, it's too early to crown Deboer and I didn't like x,y,z about what I saw. Maybe after that you can mention that you never actually make any posts about the football being played and your posts today are the same tired bullshit. We are fans, we want UW to do well, and we are excited about what we saw. I do remember your 15 games prediction about Pete that you pulled outta your ass and he failed miserably in those first 15 games.

We aren't winning the natty and there is probably less than a 1% of Deboer ever winning a title. A lot of guys here have liked the organization and demeanor of DeBoer. Offense ran very smoothly after years of struggle. Defense didn't look all that great and there are some talent issues, mostly because of recruiting misses on both of our lines. Deboer has a good resume, every place or offense he has coached was better when he was there and worse when he left.

Yeah, it could be an overreaction after game one, but so far so good. Your bullshit about it being dooging nonsense really is retarded because everything so far has been good. And since we are fans of the program, we like it to do well and are excited about the progress and the future after game one. Personally, I like what I see, but I'll still stick with 8-9 wins like I did before the season. It is too early. We know we have a better coach and program than we did a year ago. Fuck off.

Christ. Fuuuuuuck you. I’ve been a fan since 1968. Fucking doogs every god damn year since UWs been shitty write the same fucking post as you just did. (I knew sark would get us back after the USC win, I just didn’t think it would be so soon!) Yeah, and every fucking time some aspect of the game looks like fuck against a weak opponent some dickwad trots out the “limited playbook” excuse. JFC, they ran a god damn reverse flea flicker. They weren’t limiting shit. People couldn’t cover or tackle.

They did ok against a team they should bury. And they did on offense. Defense was fuck all and it had nothing to do with a fucking playbook. I’m read for UW to win a big game. Yes, it wasn’t really too long ago (Neuheisal) tthat was a feature of Husky football. Win big games. Of course I’m happy UW whooped KSU. But holy fuckall, at least get past sparty before you lay down a Tequila like doog rant. I hope we get there.

Yup,Pete had 15 games to show if he was a big time coach. He wasn’t. He lost every big game on the national stage then fucked us over when he left.
  • Options
    Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,896
    Photogenic First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Founders Club
    Sounds like it’s time to take the gloves off.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Bob_C said:

Sounds like it’s time to take the gloves off.

And roll
  • Options
    LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 13,115
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    You just want everyone to die so you can be write
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Either way, it'll be interesting
  • Options
    BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,484
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

But it seems there is talk about the Fed hiking rates agressively, and whether they will pivot. If they pivot(if they do inflation will be at double digit), market rates are going to shoot up higher as savings rates, and MBS sales will decrease due to hyper inflation. As a result, banks won't have money to lend out to people. Of course, the FED can come in here and simply print money to buy MBS during a double digit inflation, that would be interesting. If this all were to happen, it won't be like the great depression , it would have an Armageddon aspect to it making the worst economic disaster in the history of men.

My sources tell me rate hikes until we hit 5.5 - 6% unemployment to take some of the funny money out of the economy, then rates settle back down.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,248
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I'm rooting for layoffs. We have a ton of work and need workers

Nothing like a big recession to increase supply and lower the price