Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

This is how pathetic UW’s online presence is to all

The Wikipedia page for UW coaches can’t even use a pic if a UW coach in UW gear

Comments

• WoolleyDoogWoolleyDoog Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,368 Swaye's Wigwam
    edited September 2022
    What about Donovan's plain purple hat on Twitter? One of my legit red flags about Lanning was his Twitter profile picture was essentially the weird photoshopped JonDon photo with him in a generic green operation up until very recently.
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
    This is the dumbest shtick. I've followed the program since I was a young child. My entire fucking life basically. There are many others in the same boat. And it's not a comparison about how long we have followed it, but fuck oh dear man. It means a lot or at least something to almost all of us here and the decline of the program along with erosion of college football has made almost all of us care less.Yet here we are still following it, yourself included.

We looked pretty good after a couple of shitty years of football and are enjoying it. I know it's your shtick but it's fucking stupid. You are likely right but it's tired man. This isn't Kim and co pumping up Sark or Ty Willingham getting a 4th year. You went to shit holes like Corvallis and Eugene in the 0-12 year. None of us care, but you have spent more money on this shitty program than just about anyone here. We get it, you are rich, but you are a doog like most here, and the obsession/interest with the dodging stuff is only done by retards like you and Boobs. It's corny. You have a script you follow religiously here, but you could say, it's too early to crown Deboer and I didn't like x,y,z about what I saw. Maybe after that you can mention that you never actually make any posts about the football being played and your posts today are the same tired bullshit. We are fans, we want UW to do well, and we are excited about what we saw. I do remember your 15 games prediction about Pete that you pulled outta your ass and he failed miserably in those first 15 games.

We aren't winning the natty and there is probably less than a 1% of Deboer ever winning a title. A lot of guys here have liked the organization and demeanor of DeBoer. Offense ran very smoothly after years of struggle. Defense didn't look all that great and there are some talent issues, mostly because of recruiting misses on both of our lines. Deboer has a good resume, every place or offense he has coached was better when he was there and worse when he left.

Yeah, it could be an overreaction after game one, but so far so good. Your bullshit about it being dooging nonsense really is retarded because everything so far has been good. And since we are fans of the program, we like it to do well and are excited about the progress and the future after game one. Personally, I like what I see, but I'll still stick with 8-9 wins like I did before the season. It is too early. We know we have a better coach and program than we did a year ago. Fuck off.
  • dannarcdannarc Member Posts: 2,370
    LawDawg1 said:

This is the dumbest shtick. I've followed the program since I was a young child. My entire fucking life basically. There are many others in the same boat. And it's not a comparison about how long we have followed it, but fuck oh dear man. It means a lot or at least something to almost all of us here and the decline of the program along with erosion of college football has made almost all of us care less.Yet here we are still following it, yourself included.

We looked pretty good after a couple of shitty years of football and are enjoying it. I know it's your shtick but it's fucking stupid. You are likely right but it's tired man. This isn't Kim and co pumping up Sark or Ty Willingham getting a 4th year. You went to shit holes like Corvallis and Eugene in the 0-12 year. None of us care, but you have spent more money on this shitty program than just about anyone here. We get it, you are rich, but you are a doog like most here, and the obsession/interest with the dodging stuff is only done by retards like you and Boobs. It's corny. You have a script you follow religiously here, but you could say, it's too early to crown Deboer and I didn't like x,y,z about what I saw. Maybe after that you can mention that you never actually make any posts about the football being played and your posts today are the same tired bullshit. We are fans, we want UW to do well, and we are excited about what we saw. I do remember your 15 games prediction about Pete that you pulled outta your ass and he failed miserably in those first 15 games.

We aren't winning the natty and there is probably less than a 1% of Deboer ever winning a title. A lot of guys here have liked the organization and demeanor of DeBoer. Offense ran very smoothly after years of struggle. Defense didn't look all that great and there are some talent issues, mostly because of recruiting misses on both of our lines. Deboer has a good resume, every place or offense he has coached was better when he was there and worse when he left.

Yeah, it could be an overreaction after game one, but so far so good. Your bullshit about it being dooging nonsense really is retarded because everything so far has been good. And since we are fans of the program, we like it to do well and are excited about the progress and the future after game one. Personally, I like what I see, but I'll still stick with 8-9 wins like I did before the season. It is too early. We know we have a better coach and program than we did a year ago. Fuck off.

Christ. Fuuuuuuck you. I’ve been a fan since 1968. Fucking doogs every god damn year since UWs been shitty write the same fucking post as you just did. (I knew sark would get us back after the USC win, I just didn’t think it would be so soon!) Yeah, and every fucking time some aspect of the game looks like fuck against a weak opponent some dickwad trots out the “limited playbook” excuse. JFC, they ran a god damn reverse flea flicker. They weren’t limiting shit. People couldn’t cover or tackle.

They did ok against a team they should bury. And they did on offense. Defense was fuck all and it had nothing to do with a fucking playbook. I’m read for UW to win a big game. Yes, it wasn’t really too long ago (Neuheisal) tthat was a feature of Husky football. Win big games. Of course I’m happy UW whooped KSU. But holy fuckall, at least get past sparty before you lay down a Tequila like doog rant. I hope we get there.

Yup,Pete had 15 games to show if he was a big time coach. He wasn’t. He lost every big game on the national stage then fucked us over when he left.

Yeah, I didn't read that much into his comments. He basically said the focus is keeping Washington kids home and dominating California. He noted that the 5-star kids that USC wants will stay home. So what. How many five-star players does UW ever get from anywhere, let alone Southern California. Yet even still, there is so much talent there that UW should be able to stock its program with great players (a lot of them need a year or two in the program to develop -- that's going to be where DeBoner earns his keep).

He didn't really say anything that was surprising or worrisome, imho. It was basically a story about how he's gotten to where he is and why he's at Washington. The dude is confident. And the article noted the staff booted Glenn down to director of player development while making the Oregon guy (Henkle?) director of recruiting and a former Michigan guy as director of scouting. Bruce Harrell's daughter is director of on-campus recruiting.

So it sounds like the grown ups are in charge. (Except in the AD's chair, and until that changes, I'm not going to get my hopes up even though I'm doogin more than I have since Peterman first came on board.)

• LawDawg1LawDawg1 Member Posts: 3,802
    dannarc said:

LawDawg1 said:

Christ. Fuuuuuuck you. I’ve been a fan since 1968. Fucking doogs every god damn year since UWs been shitty write the same fucking post as you just did. (I knew sark would get us back after the USC win, I just didn’t think it would be so soon!) Yeah, and every fucking time some aspect of the game looks like fuck against a weak opponent some dickwad trots out the “limited playbook” excuse. JFC, they ran a god damn reverse flea flicker. They weren’t limiting shit. People couldn’t cover or tackle.

They did ok against a team they should bury. And they did on offense. Defense was fuck all and it had nothing to do with a fucking playbook. I’m read for UW to win a big game. Yes, it wasn’t really too long ago (Neuheisal) tthat was a feature of Husky football. Win big games. Of course I’m happy UW whooped KSU. But holy fuckall, at least get past sparty before you lay down a Tequila like doog rant. I hope we get there.

Yup,Pete had 15 games to show if he was a big time coach. He wasn’t. He lost every big game on the national stage then fucked us over when he left.

Yeah, I didn't read that much into his comments. He basically said the focus is keeping Washington kids home and dominating California. He noted that the 5-star kids that USC wants will stay home. So what. How many five-star players does UW ever get from anywhere, let alone Southern California. Yet even still, there is so much talent there that UW should be able to stock its program with great players (a lot of them need a year or two in the program to develop -- that's going to be where DeBoner earns his keep).

He didn't really say anything that was surprising or worrisome, imho. It was basically a story about how he's gotten to where he is and why he's at Washington. The dude is confident. And the article noted the staff booted Glenn down to director of player development while making the Oregon guy (Henkle?) director of recruiting and a former Michigan guy as director of scouting. Bruce Harrell's daughter is director of on-campus recruiting.

So it sounds like the grown ups are in charge. (Except in the AD's chair, and until that changes, I'm not going to get my hopes up even though I'm doogin more than I have since Peterman first came on board.)

For the record, I’m optimistic. I think we might have a Big Swinging Penix at QB @dlea and now I don’t have to be jealous of every other team that actually has a competent quarterback.

I think UW can be ok, but I’m no longer optimistic that they can be great. By great I mean compete for national titles occasionally and be a perennial Pac 12 contender. Too much systemic upper campus faggotry for that. Our 1) NIL program is embarrassing, 2) recruiting is mediocre at best (see #1), 3) as a result, we are on the transfer portal train.

Accepting that UW will average out as B program and tempering expectations to that level is now where I am. For me it used to be an obsession, it’s now a distraction.

But maybe they just ran a limited playbook to not show Sparty their hand?
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
    LawDawg1 said:

dannarc said:

LawDawg1 said:

For the record, I’m optimistic. I think we might have a Big Swinging Penix at QB @dlea and now I don’t have to be jealous of every other team that actually has a competent quarterback.

I think UW can be ok, but I’m no longer optimistic that they can be great. By great I mean compete for national titles occasionally and be a perennial Pac 12 contender. Too much systemic upper campus faggotry for that. Our 1) NIL program is embarrassing, 2) recruiting is mediocre at best (see #1), 3) as a result, we are on the transfer portal train.

Accepting that UW will average out as B program and tempering expectations to that level is now where I am. For me it used to be an obsession, it’s now a distraction.

But maybe they just ran a limited playbook to not show Sparty their hand?
    Couldn't agree more. POTD!
  • TheHBTheHB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,827 Swaye's Wigwam
    dannarc said:

LawDawg1 said:

Hey now.
  • dtddtd Member Posts: 4,564 Standard Supporter
    I this read as oline.