Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Most Interesting Games this Saturday

DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,673 Founders Club
Alabama at Texas (Bama -20.5)

Arizona State at Oklahoma State

USC at Stanford

Mississippi State at Arizona

Comments

• gmogmo Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,735 Swaye's Wigwam
    edited September 2022
    Houhusky said:

USC at Stanford

Sark still at UT while Jimmy Lake has fucked off into nothingness is incredible. I was always a Lake doubter but I would have never expected Sark to outlive Lake. Sark will survive getting blown out by Bama, but I wonder if he will survive their inevitable Oklahoma and Oklahoma St. losses this year... Especially while TAMU is big dick swinging their NIL all over the place.
    It's pretty amazing.
    Believe Texas is still paying big dollars to two head coaches, not sure even they could swing 3 contracts like that. So I'd guess we get to watch Sark floppy moobs in burnt orange through next season.
  • CanadawgCanadawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,468 Swaye's Wigwam
    Texas is gonna get Ducked but the Arizona schools have a chance to pull their weight for once this decade
  • WoolleyDoogWoolleyDoog Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,366 Swaye's Wigwam
    edited September 2022

USC at Stanford

ASU could be worst team in the Pac-12 bad or Herm Edwards could defy the critics and have them be at least above average again. This game probably sorts that out a bit.

Arizona could be a team that makes a bowl and upsets a top Pac-12 team or two or they could just be a little bit improved and still go 3-6 in-conference. This game probably sorts that out a bit.

Stanford is an enigma to me. They've sucked for years now but still have sneaky talent and Shaw has enough to upset USC here the way they have Oregon and UW in recent years. They could get the win and still go 5-7.
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,616 Founders Club
    Arizona looks loads better than any time since RichRod was run out of town by a lying cunt. They got the Cougit qb and some Florida State running back in the portal thing, among others.
  • LebamDawgLebamDawg Member Posts: 8,672 Standard Supporter
    Are the Arizona Portals for real this year? ASU with Hermie is picked to be a loser this year so they will surprise and win, both will beat the Dawgs rather easily
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,681 Swaye's Wigwam
    Will be interesting to see how cuog does at wisconsin
  • whlinderwhlinder Member Posts: 4,637 Standard Supporter

Will be interesting to see how cuog does at wisconsin

Cuog always gets up for UW
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,681 Swaye's Wigwam
    I would say cuog is dead in the water, but when they've struggled with FCS teams recently they've gone out and won 8 games
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,620 Swaye's Wigwam
    edited September 2022

I would say cuog is dead in the water, but when they've struggled with FCS teams recently they've gone out and won 8 games

String of bad business decisions is going to be too much for them this year.

If Arizona and Oregon State really are decent/good teams their conference schedule is brutal.
  • TheHBTheHB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,827 Swaye's Wigwam
    Beav is the team I would “fear” the most
  • theknowledgetheknowledge Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,830 Founders Club
    Beav @ fresno
    Baylor @ BYU
    Kentucky @ Florida
    Wazzu @ Wisconsin
    Kent St. @ Oklahoma (comparisons sake)
    Iowa St @ Iowa (will Campbell ever beat Iowa?)

These games intrigue me as well
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,492 Standard Supporter

Beav @ fresno
    Baylor @ BYU
    Kentucky @ Florida
    Wazzu @ Wisconsin

Ewe have a low bar for chintrigue
  • chuckchuck Member, Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,956 Swaye's Wigwam
    No sense in any other game airing at 1. The nation will be glued to fox sports.
  • AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 7,055 Standard Supporter

Beav @ fresno
    Baylor @ BYU
    Kentucky @ Florida
    Wazzu @ Wisconsin

The top 3 on that list are the most interesting to me. Bama vs Texas will likely be over by the 2nd or 3rd quarter.

Byu are the defending pac 12 champs. People forget that. .
  • theknowledgetheknowledge Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,830 Founders Club

Beav @ fresno
    Baylor @ BYU
    Kentucky @ Florida
    Wazzu @ Wisconsin

I’m not a smart man.
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,673 Founders Club
    LawDawg1 said:

I’m looking forward to Eastern WA out coaching Oregon. I’m doogin and don’t give a shit. College football has jumped the sark. Need something to laugh about.

I'm looking for a Cage Schenck pick 6 to pull the shocking upset at Autzen
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,673 Founders Club
    LebamDawg said:

Are the Arizona Portals for real this year? ASU with Hermie is picked to be a loser this year so they will surprise and win, both will beat the Dawgs rather easily

Say, 34-17?

Beav @ fresno
    Baylor @ BYU
    Kentucky @ Florida
    Wazzu @ Wisconsin