Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

In November, we get to learn

If this Georgia team is the best team is college football history. I can’t wait!

“Georgia just might be what we saw Saturday, arguably the best team in college football. Perhaps the best in history, we will know more in late November.”

https://forum.fishduck.com/topic/5993-history-repeats-as-oregon-gets-blown-out-in-“payout-game”/

Comments

• haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,620 Swaye's Wigwam
    Typical fishcuck
  • HuskyJWHuskyJW Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,366 Swaye's Wigwam
    Bo Nix is a Heisman darkhorse
  • ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,625
    haie said:

Typical fishcuck

Fishduck assaulted a police officer on 1/6
  • godawgstgodawgst Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,461 Founders Club

That Georgia Oregon game reminded of two UW games - 2001 at Miami and 2012 at LSU. While Georgia looks fantastic, they seem a lot more like 2012 LSU than 2001 Miami to me.

In 2012 there were two UW players who would have started for LSU that night.

Oregon ran into the same Saturday although their over/under would be 4.

• MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
    HuskyJW said:

Bo Nix is a Heisman darkhorse

Bo Pix
  • WoolleyDoogWoolleyDoog Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,366 Swaye's Wigwam
    godawgst said:

That Georgia Oregon game reminded of two UW games - 2001 at Miami and 2012 at LSU. While Georgia looks fantastic, they seem a lot more like 2012 LSU than 2001 Miami to me.

Boy, other than Sewell, who else do you think? Nix?
  • godawgstgodawgst Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,461 Founders Club

godawgst said:

lol on Sewell no chance.

I believe Meat recruited well enough over last three years there's a couple on each side of ball. Who they are, no idea. Seaver and his Duck group would no better than me.
  • WoolleyDoogWoolleyDoog Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,366 Swaye's Wigwam
    godawgst said:

godawgst said:

lol on Sewell no chance.

I believe Meat recruited well enough over last three years there's a couple on each side of ball. Who they are, no idea. Seaver and his Duck group would no better than me.
    I've had my doubts on Sewell but have always kept them to myself to avoid seeming like too much anti-Duck.

I will loudly question this concept about the overall talent there. It's a bit how people for a while leaned on UW's like composite roster star shit the past few years. It means nothing. Unless you're bringing unfiltered straight up 5*s like Georgia, Ohio State, Bama it doesn't mean shit and even then if you aren't developing them it means shit again.
  • ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,625
    godawgst said:

godawgst said:

lol on Sewell no chance.

Georgia probably moves sewell to DE where he can’t get exposed in coverage