Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Pretty decent chance *we* start 4-0

13»

Comments

• Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    ntxduck said:

ntxduck said:

haie said:

ntxduck said:

haie said:

ntxduck said:

haie said:

ntxduck said:

and end up somewhere around #15 heading into @UCLA and @ASU

This vibe reminds me a little bit of when UW got a bunch of home games in a row to start 2016 before barely getting a win @Arizona to save the season

Michigan State was in a one score game with Western Michigan midway through the 4th quarter. At home. Their offense looked bad.

Shaw is scary if you're a doog fan, but his best days are behind him and UW should be 3-0 with a lot of momentum and a rocking pea patch

Do I think UW is going to start 6-0? No, don't twist. I don't think the defense is up to the task.

However, getting the first 4 opponents at home, with a talented offense, with a coaching staff that knows what they are doing...5-1 is not outside the realm of possibility. 4-2 would be disappointing and 3-3 would be a fucking disaster.

45-20 with a bunch of random fumbles and ending the game on their goal line with our second string.

You and Mike aren't making any kind of point here.
    You guys are way underestimating msu after one meaningless game. They will be favored. And Thorne will throw for 350+
    I don't know how good or bad they're going to be, especially since they played at home and will have a long trip to Seattle. Brussard (if he's their starter) didn't do much to a 4 win UW last year. But we'll see.
    Broussard 1. Isn’t their starter and 2. Didn’t bring CUs offensive line with him

State traveled across the country week 3 last year to a more talented Miami team. Seemed to go ok for them.
    I'm reading a lot of Last Year's from duck fans wrt Kent St and Michigan State.

To Miami? The team that fired their coach?

You guys are 🍒picking.

I don't know how good MSU is and think it will be a good game.
    Their WRs are really good. Their secondary is really bad. The over will be a lock. 38-35 type game. Both qbs go off for 350+
    I remember earlier this year you said you follow MSU a bit because your friend is a big fan. Thorne has never impressed me at all. He’s bad. I don’t think Sparty sucks, but just about everything went right for them last year.
    Yeah, I’m on a couple group texts with a bunch of state homers so they’re definitely the team I know best outside the Pac12. I wouldn’t say Thorne is bad. He’s not great, but he’d start for Oregon (although that’s not saying much) and most of the teams in the conference. He gets the ball to his guys in space and let’s them work. And their WR/TE group is really good.

On defense, their DL is good, LBs average, secondary terrible. So penix should put up big numbers. I wouldn’t even try to establish running the ball if I was UW. Every down you aren’t throwing against their secondary is a wasted opportunity
    How the fuck hasn’t Thompson or the 6’6 guy not beat out Nix yet? Are they a couple of Huards? Or is Lanning doing the bullshit play the veteran thing?
  • Options
    ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,518
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment

ntxduck said:

ntxduck said:

haie said:

ntxduck said:

haie said:

ntxduck said:

haie said:

ntxduck said:

This vibe reminds me a little bit of when UW got a bunch of home games in a row to start 2016 before barely getting a win @Arizona to save the season

Michigan State was in a one score game with Western Michigan midway through the 4th quarter. At home. Their offense looked bad.

Shaw is scary if you're a doog fan, but his best days are behind him and UW should be 3-0 with a lot of momentum and a rocking pea patch

Do I think UW is going to start 6-0? No, don't twist. I don't think the defense is up to the task.

However, getting the first 4 opponents at home, with a talented offense, with a coaching staff that knows what they are doing...5-1 is not outside the realm of possibility. 4-2 would be disappointing and 3-3 would be a fucking disaster.

45-20 with a bunch of random fumbles and ending the game on their goal line with our second string.

You guys are way underestimating msu after one meaningless game. They will be favored. And Thorne will throw for 350+
    I don't know how good or bad they're going to be, especially since they played at home and will have a long trip to Seattle. Brussard (if he's their starter) didn't do much to a 4 win UW last year. But we'll see.
    Broussard 1. Isn’t their starter and 2. Didn’t bring CUs offensive line with him

State traveled across the country week 3 last year to a more talented Miami team. Seemed to go ok for them.

You guys are 🍒picking.

Their WRs are really good. Their secondary is really bad. The over will be a lock. 38-35 type game. Both qbs go off for 350+
    I remember earlier this year you said you follow MSU a bit because your friend is a big fan. Thorne has never impressed me at all. He’s bad. I don’t think Sparty sucks, but just about everything went right for them last year.
    Yeah, I’m on a couple group texts with a bunch of state homers so they’re definitely the team I know best outside the Pac12. I wouldn’t say Thorne is bad. He’s not great, but he’d start for Oregon (although that’s not saying much) and most of the teams in the conference. He gets the ball to his guys in space and let’s them work. And their WR/TE group is really good.

On defense, their DL is good, LBs average, secondary terrible. So penix should put up big numbers. I wouldn’t even try to establish running the ball if I was UW. Every down you aren’t throwing against their secondary is a wasted opportunity
    How the fuck hasn’t Thompson or the 6’6 guy not beat out Nix yet? Are they a couple of Huards? Or is Lanning doing the bullshit play the veteran thing?
    They must both be terrible. Probably why the new staff went all in on Dante moore
  • Options
    rodmansragerodmansrage Member Posts: 6,048
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes

i went to the cuog game right after that, autzen silence was eerie/hilarious.

that 03 cuog team was actually pretty good but ended up cuogin it in the apple cup.
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,801
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    ntxduck said:

ntxduck said:

haie said:

ntxduck said:

haie said:

ntxduck said:

haie said:

ntxduck said:

You guys are 🍒picking.

plus snow and henderson are out