Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Pretty decent chance *we* start 4-0

PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,795
First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
Founders Club
edited September 2022 in Hardcore Husky Board
and end up somewhere around #15 heading into @UCLA and @ASU

This vibe reminds me a little bit of when UW got a bunch of home games in a row to start 2016 before barely getting a win @Arizona to save the season

Michigan State was in a one score game with Western Michigan midway through the 4th quarter. At home. Their offense looked bad.

Shaw is scary if you're a doog fan, but his best days are behind him and UW should be 3-0 with a lot of momentum and a rocking pea patch

Do I think UW is going to start 6-0? No, don't twist. I don't think the defense is up to the task.

However, getting the first 4 opponents at home, with a talented offense, with a coaching staff that knows what they are doing...5-1 is not outside the realm of possibility. 4-2 would be disappointing and 3-3 would be a fucking disaster.

Comments

• Options
    SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,245
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club
    edited September 2022

"Pretty decent chance *we* start 4-0"

• Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,778
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    ntxduck said:

This vibe reminds me a little bit of when UW got a bunch of home games in a row to start 2016 before barely getting a win @Arizona to save the season

Michigan State was in a one score game with Western Michigan midway through the 4th quarter. At home. Their offense looked bad.

Shaw is scary if you're a doog fan, but his best days are behind him and UW should be 3-0 with a lot of momentum and a rocking pea patch

Do I think UW is going to start 6-0? No, don't twist. I don't think the defense is up to the task.

However, getting the first 4 opponents at home, with a talented offense, with a coaching staff that knows what they are doing...5-1 is not outside the realm of possibility. 4-2 would be disappointing and 3-3 would be a fucking disaster.

45-20 with a bunch of random fumbles and ending the game on their goal line with our second string.

You and Mike aren't making any kind of point here.
  • Options
    ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,518
    haie said:

ntxduck said:

45-20 with a bunch of random fumbles and ending the game on their goal line with our second string.

You guys are way underestimating msu after one meaningless game. They will be favored. And Thorne will throw for 350+
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,968
    Founders Club
    We started 4-0 in 2013

Then it was 4-3

• Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    ntxduck said:

haie said:

ntxduck said:

You guys are way underestimating msu after one meaningless game. They will be favored. And Thorne will throw for 350+
    I don't know how good or bad they're going to be, especially since they played at home and will have a long trip to Seattle. Brussard (if he's their starter) didn't do much to a 4 win UW last year. But we'll see.
  • Options
    haie said:

ntxduck said:

haie said:

ntxduck said:

I don't know how good or bad they're going to be, especially since they played at home and will have a long trip to Seattle. Brussard (if he's their starter) didn't do much to a 4 win UW last year. But we'll see.
    Broussard 1. Isn’t their starter and 2. Didn’t bring CUs offensive line with him

State traveled across the country week 3 last year to a more talented Miami team. Seemed to go ok for them.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    ntxduck said:

haie said:

ntxduck said:

haie said:

ntxduck said:

Broussard 1. Isn’t their starter and 2. Didn’t bring CUs offensive line with him

State traveled across the country week 3 last year to a more talented Miami team. Seemed to go ok for them.
    Miami sucks and fired their coach
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    ntxduck said:

haie said:

ntxduck said:

haie said:

ntxduck said:

I'm reading a lot of Last Year's from duck fans wrt Kent St and Michigan State.

To Miami? The team that fired their coach?

You guys are 🍒picking.

I don't know how good MSU is and think it will be a good game.
  • Options
    edited September 2022
    haie said:

ntxduck said:

haie said:

ntxduck said:

haie said:

ntxduck said:

I'm reading a lot of Last Year's from duck fans wrt Kent St and Michigan State.

To Miami? The team that fired their coach?

You guys are 🍒picking.

I don't know how good MSU is and think it will be a good game.
    Their WRs are really good. Their secondary is really bad. The over will be a lock. 38-35 type game. Both qbs go off for 350+
  • Options
    rodmansragerodmansrage Member Posts: 6,052
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    im not coming off this, we? will beat sparty and it will be a massive false flag.

get all the screenshots you need.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    Founders Club

Christ

All 4 games at home. Not even that big of a doog to say 4-0 is the expectation at DOOGLAKE
  • Options
    dannarcdannarc Member Posts: 2,296
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    We* will be 4-0 then drop 2 in a row....4-2, it's the script
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,565
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club