Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Sounds like we'll be podcasting after the game.

DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,673 Founders Club
It'll be published in the wee hours

Comments

• theknowledgetheknowledge Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,830 Founders Club
    Good. Make sure you guys recognize that This offense isn’t about running the ball. It’s about fucking with you. I’ve watched so much Fresno and Indiana games. Whether they get 6 yards on a first down run or 1 yard the next pass is for 18. They use the running looks to set shit up. Not to “dominate”. The few times when we needed a yard we got a yard. When we needed three? We got three. This is a passing offense though. When the season is over we will have run for around 2000 yards as a team with those yards probably spread between three guys but the points will come fromPenix and the receivers. Recognize gentlemen. Tonight’s game looked just like the shit I saw the last four years of KDB. Our defense on the other hand needs to spend a week beating the snot out of each other because they couldn’t tackle worth shit. That’s concerning. The offense was great. Exactly what I watched at Indiana and Fresno and Kent couldn’t stop it. I’m dooging.
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,673 Founders Club
    Going forward it sounds like we will be mostly podding on Sunday nights