Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Oregon Lesbo Cunts: caption contest

Comments

• Options
    BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    People who eat pussy are better at sports.

HTH
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,746
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

Softball, I am told, has the highest lezbo %. I'm told soccer is up there too, along with volleyball, but softball chews the rug on lezbos.

Now there is a reezon for doogs to like Whoregon - they are threatening to take Washington's place as top lezbo sports school in the PNW. that is a title I would be glad to pass on to anyone.

Not true.
    Do tell. Field hockey perhaps? Track and Field? Please tell me it's not t&f. Female sprinters in their bikinis give me man boner.
  • Options
    sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    5 Awesomes Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper

Softball, I am told, has the highest lezbo %. I'm told soccer is up there too, along with volleyball, but softball chews the rug on lezbos.

Now there is a reezon for doogs to like Whoregon - they are threatening to take Washington's place as top lezbo sports school in the PNW. that is a title I would be glad to pass on to anyone.

Not true.
    Do tell. Field hockey perhaps? Track and Field? Please tell me it's not t&f. Female sprinters in their bikinis give me man boner.
    The number of lesbians in college softball or sports in general is very small. Maybe 20 or 30 years ago it was a lot higher. Now with so many more girls participating in sports the number of lesbians is probably closer to what it is in the general population.

so, what you're saying is, the proportion of bi-girls has been skyrocketing.

• Options
    doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper
    edited May 2014

Not true.
    The number of lesbians in college softball or sports in general is very small. Maybe 20 or 30 years ago it was a lot higher. Now with so many more girls participating in sports the number of lesbians is probably closer to what it is in the general population.

In other words, this thread is embarrassing. Hardy har har.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment blah

Not true.

Lesbian in sports superiority guy
  • Options
    GulagDawgGulagDawg Member Posts: 200

You can't make this post and not mention WNBA.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    TheGlove said:

HTH

Tell that to the thousands of closeted gay men who have played in the NFL.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment blah
    TheGlove said:

HTH

This guy respectfully disagrees

• Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

TheGlove said:

HTH

huh?

• Options
    RaccoonHarryRaccoonHarry Member Posts: 2,160
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper

Rugby says Hi, in a deep voice.

ok ok ok,

that pic ENDS this thread. well done sir. well fucking done!

i am genuinely lol'ing right fucking now over this. HOE - LEE - SHIT that is some ugly. I might actually consider a good looking man before hitting that shit.
    Fag

• Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited May 2014
    dnc said:

TheGlove said:

HTH

huh?

Too gummy. The rabbit
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,746
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

Not true.

buzz kill guy.

is that based on scientific study?

not buyin' it. softball = full of lezbos. you can just tell.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Not true.

buzz kill guy.

Empirical evidence. Sorry man. The facts don't fit the narrative.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Not true.

buzz kill guy.

Empirical evidence. Sorry man. The facts don't fit the narrative.
    Probably 2 lesbos per team average. Even Lawrie is married with a kid.
  • Options
    d2dd2d Member Posts: 3,109
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    edited May 2014
    AZDuck said:

Anyone here with a passing knowledge of American Sign Language should have some fun.

The thread title left open so many possibilities...

• Options
    d2dd2d Member Posts: 3,109
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    edited May 2014
    It must be the filthy river water?

and this just in...

• Options
    Bad_MotherDuckerBad_MotherDucker Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,310
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Obligatory post game scissoring spot

• Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    Never thought I would say this to a d2d post, but... right click, save as.
    d2d said:

It must be the filthy river water?

and this just in...