Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

As fall camp segues into game prep, “It feels different” for Washington football

2»

Comments

• Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,635
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    godawgst said:

haie said:
    Some will read my comment here and think that I'm just being a dick. But if you're going to take the time and expense to put out an ad like this, why not make it interesting or ask fans for help to rally around the team as the Dawgs try to rebound from a 4-8 season. The message they put out is boring and almost meaningless.
    Jen: Hey Chris would you mind writing something to the masses to tell them we are still into your OKG/my Greatest Setting concept. I allready cleared it wth Kalen and he's fine signing his name to the bottom.

CP: You bet

Like Derek says, to go to expense of taking that ad out, but not saying, we can't do it without you, buy tickets, fill the stadium, etc seems like a waste.

Yes except I don't want CP involved with the football program anymore. He already quit so unless he's the AD I don't think he should have direct influence.
  • Options
    thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 5,695
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    haie said:

I didn't read and I don't care.

It starts at the top, and the top sucks. If he wins, it'll be despite of the hens and woke dipshits.

Every Pac school outside of SC has woke dipshits.

One set of wokes is shameless in their need to suck off Nike while they barely even make AAU status.
    “Rent Free”
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Is everyone buying in?!

The whole team stayed all summer to workout together.
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,788
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    thechatch said:

haie said:

I didn't read and I don't care.

It starts at the top, and the top sucks. If he wins, it'll be despite of the hens and woke dipshits.

Every Pac school outside of SC has woke dipshits.

One set of wokes is shameless in their need to suck off Nike while they barely even make AAU status.
    “Rent Free”
    Those are just facts. Sorry they hurt your snatch.
  • Options
    godawgstgodawgst Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,410
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

godawgst said:

haie said:
    Some will read my comment here and think that I'm just being a dick. But if you're going to take the time and expense to put out an ad like this, why not make it interesting or ask fans for help to rally around the team as the Dawgs try to rebound from a 4-8 season. The message they put out is boring and almost meaningless.
    Jen: Hey Chris would you mind writing something to the masses to tell them we are still into your OKG/my Greatest Setting concept. I allready cleared it wth Kalen and he's fine signing his name to the bottom.

CP: You bet

Like Derek says, to go to expense of taking that ad out, but not saying, we can't do it without you, buy tickets, fill the stadium, etc seems like a waste.

Yes except I don't want CP involved with the football program anymore. He already quit so unless he's the AD I don't think he should have direct influence.
    Derek: CP BFL philosophy, is the flagpole/beaming light that UW AD and Upper Campus lives for.

CP answers to essentially no one, but b/c of who he is, won't be anywhere around the football offices except when asked so he isn't a distraction.