Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Aaron Rodgers on Rogan

Comments

• Options
    LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 13,118
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Don’t miss Alex berenson part 2: jam up the Biden WH boogaloo
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,800
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Don’t miss Alex berenson part 2: jam up the Biden WH boogaloo

Caught it in its entirety. Good chit.

The White House law suit should be a fun one. Also keeping an eye on the Twitter docs he keeps releasing from discovery.
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,066
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    pawz said:
    This is the first pro athlete from NFL/NBA/MLB he's ever had on, to my knowledge.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    I'm listening to it right now. Joe is doing an awkward job steering the conversation.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,856
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    The people involved need to be punished, but they won't be.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,861

Disagree. Going long on piano wire manufacturers.

All hell is going to break loose on the Fow Chees of the world in the next year. Cook it.

• Options
    Founders Club

All hell is going to break loose on the Fow Chees of the world in the next year. Cook it.

What makes you think that? I guess if there's a "red wave," it's possible, but I still think it'll just be the same worm politicians who won't prosecute the establishment.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,861

What makes you think that? I guess if there's a "red wave," it's possible, but I still think it'll just be the same worm politicians who won't prosecute the establishment.
    The Throbber believes in the law of numbers.

There's a shitload more people who have had it up to here with the bullshit than those peddling it.

• Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,599
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

There's a shitload more people who have had it up to here with the bullshit than those peddling it.

Eh most people arent activists. You just kind of avoid it and deal with the immediate issues in your life. It's just not worth it to stand up to the establishment and the dem crowd right now. Maybe when the power in media, tech, etc skews back a bit.
  • Options
    Founders Club

Eh most people arent activists. You just kind of avoid it and deal with the immediate issues in your life. It's just not worth it to stand up to the establishment and the dem crowd right now. Maybe when the power in media, tech, etc skews back a bit.
    "The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing." - Edmund Burke
  • Options
    Founders Club
    Bob_C said:

Lol Rodgers talking shit on student loan borrowers, Ukraine spending and armed IRS agents.

In the middle of the interview, Rodgers is gushing over Obama. But if he only knew that Obama laid the groundwork for many of these things that he's railing against.
  • Options
    RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,237
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Can't chin enough. NFW the establishment let the people take this cuntry back. Don't want to be here if/when they try.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    I think there are genuine America 1 people who will try, but it'll just fizzle out. They'll get smeared by the media, or figure out you have to go along to get along.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,813

Bob_C said:

Lol Rodgers talking shit on student loan borrowers, Ukraine spending and armed IRS agents.

In the middle of the interview, Rodgers is gushing over Obama. But if he only knew that Obama laid the groundwork for many of these things that he's railing against.
    Obama pulls Joe's string but he takes orders from higher up. He said he wanted a third term and he's a raving commie fag and here we are!
  • Options
    Founders Club

I think there are genuine America 1 people who will try, but it'll just fizzle out. They'll get smeared by the media, or figure out you have to go along to get along.

I suggest you watch/listen to a few episodes of War Room. These are people that are not going to just fizzle out. Going along to get along is how this country has gotten into this horrible mess.