Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Apple Cup 2010 - Introducing Coug fans to Chris Polk

2»

Comments

• RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,660 Founders Club

Sark loved to abandon Polk to showcase Locker and blow games. #thescript

I said that he did that last year with Bijan Robinson but someone used math and stuff to show he didn't. But still it seems like he did. Nobody wants to run until they stop it anymore. No sideline shots of offensive genius when you run the damn ball
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,576 Swaye's Wigwam
    Kind of think this staff is going to run it a lot more than they did at Fresno.
  • AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 7,043 Standard Supporter

Sark loved to abandon Polk to showcase Locker and blow games. #thescript

I said that he did that last year with Bijan Robinson but someone used math and stuff to show he didn't. But still it seems like he did. Nobody wants to run until they stop it anymore. No sideline shots of offensive genius when you run the damn ball
    Kyle shanahan has literally given away 2 Super Bowls because of this.
  • TheHBTheHB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,824 Swaye's Wigwam
    haie said:

I’m not sure I’m getting those same vibes.
  • chuckchuck Member, Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,945 Swaye's Wigwam
    TheHB said:

haie said:

I'm not getting vibes either way. I feel like the shitty OL dictates things. If they still can't eun or pass block it will be dink and dunk and very little running game.
  • AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 7,043 Standard Supporter

TheHB said:

haie said:

The RB room sucks right now. They should be passing 60% of the time. The WR's are the strength of the offense.
    If our wr’s still suck this season is going to be awful. The uva running back is not good. We have seen the ones already on our roster. We better be able to throw it.