Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

#NeverForget

SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,357 Founders Club
edited August 2022 in Tug Tavern
Rasmussen Poll (published in January of 2022):

59% of Democratic voters were in favor of required home confinement for those who refuse vaccination.

48% of Democrat voters thought “federal and state governments should be able to fine or imprison individuals who publicly question the efficacy of the existing COVID-19 vaccines on social media, television, radio, or in online or digital publications.”

45% of Democratic voters “would favor governments requiring citizens to temporarily live in designated facilities or locations if they refuse to get a COVID-19 vaccine."

These people are insane. Almost half of Democrats wanted Japanese style internment for the unvaccinated. Never forget this, and never let them forget it either.

Comments

• hardhathardhat Member Posts: 8,343
    Minor incovenience
  • WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 15,012 Standard Supporter
    Swaye said:

We now know a large % of the population would be willing to put people in rail cars.

Herr Dazzler would go as far as executing dissenters.

GoDuckies was in favor because “delta was really serious and CDA nurses were getting Uber rides to the hospital”

It's absolutely stunning. Half of Dems, so roughly 20% of this country was fine locking the unvaccinated in camps and imprisoning people for questioning the big lie that the vaccine was actually effective. It seems absurd but this is the modern Democratic party. Let robbers and murders out of jail but pack it with "science deniers." JFC.
    The problem is that our public education system is turning out a nation of indoctrinated uneducated sheep. I can't imagine what would happen if a conservative teacher had an honest discussion of the Great Barrington Declaration in a high school biology class. Or an honest discussion about anything. You have people like the dazzler who don't care about the science, but deeply care about controlling the population. Then you have the PMS housewives and Snow who don't like dealing with reality and think that mandates and magic unicorns will save them from the Chinese flu.
  • hardhathardhat Member Posts: 8,343
    Bob_C said:

Us purebloods survived our winter of death. We should get the no tax deal for life. Instead we'll be the only ones able to be productive enough to produce and will pay for everyone's feeding tubes perpetually.

I should run for office on that platform.

• Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,520 Founders Club
    I love it when they try to conflate a real vaccine with this placebo big pharm rolled out.
  • JoeyJoey Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,551 Founders Club
    It was for the greater good!
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,520 Founders Club
    I talked to a chick at work last September. At the time, Bill wasn't vaccinated against his will. I could tell there was a 99% chance she was in at least one or all of the categories Swaye wrote about. You could tell She thought unvaccinated types were dumb MAGA morons. Since it was work, I didn't want to get into it, plus there are plenty of others who are wallowing in their ignorance.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,104 Standard Supporter
    Swaye said:

Rasmussen Poll (published in January of 2022):

59% of Democratic voters were in favor of required home confinement for those who refuse vaccination.

48% of Democrat voters thought “federal and state governments should be able to fine or imprison individuals who publicly question the efficacy of the existing COVID-19 vaccines on social media, television, radio, or in online or digital publications.”

45% of Democratic voters “would favor governments requiring citizens to temporarily live in designated facilities or locations if they refuse to get a COVID-19 vaccine."

These people are insane. Almost half of Democrats wanted Japanese style internment for the unvaccinated. Never forget this, and never let them forget it either.

Glad I'm in the half with food, water, most of the guns and ammo and know which bathroom to use.
  • 46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    I hear that republican knuckledraggers are totally unhinged and want to make abortion just a little bit harder than ordering a latte at Starbucks. Those lunatics.
  • RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,638 Founders Club

We now know a large % of the population would be willing to put people in rail cars.

GoDuckies was in favor because “delta was really serious and CDA nurses were getting Uber rides to the hospital”

Wait WTF? That cunt advocated executions?
  • RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,638 Founders Club
    Swaye said:

It's absolutely stunning. Half of Dems, so roughly 20% of this country was fine locking the unvaccinated in camps and imprisoning people for questioning the big lie that the vaccine was actually effective. It seems absurd but this is the modern Democratic party. Let robbers and murders out of jail but pack it with "science deniers." JFC.
    Unadulterated Marxists. I hope where this ends doesn’t happen in my or my children's lifetimes.
  • HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 20,358
    RoadTrip said:

Wait WTF? That cunt advocated executions?
    And this is how the lies you girls tell each other take on a life of their own.