Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Devs? Could we have larger avatars?

13»

Comments

• Options
    OZONEOZONE Member Posts: 2,510
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper
    edited May 2014
    Swaye said:

Instead of huge float plane avatars

Its a seaplane, not a float plane. Float planes have floats, but a normal fuselage. Seaplanes have a fuselage that is part boat, and has floats just to keep the wings level. Some people also refer to seaplanes as flying boats. HTH.

oh and oregonblitzkreig if you vote this down it is only because you are disappointed that none of the flappy sphincter talk was directed at you.

vvvvvvvvvv
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,066
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Swaye said:

Logged in from Europe just to say this thread is bad ass. By saying I am in Europe I am not trying to look like a rich sophisticated fuckhole who needs attention cause he has a small dick like Ozone.

I flew coach, and am staying in a shithole. Fuck off.

Where are those pics from Amsterdam?
    Haven't made it yet. Only Brussels and Leiden so far. Oh yeah, and a huge fucking traffic jam in Antwerp when some idiot Euro flipped a semi carrying a load of rocks. DId make me think that if it had only exploded some hipster fucks might have died in a jagged flint fireball, which would have been a bad ass omen for my whole trip. Unless I was the one who died of course.
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye said:

Swaye said:

Logged in from Europe just to say this thread is bad ass. By saying I am in Europe I am not trying to look like a rich sophisticated fuckhole who needs attention cause he has a small dick like Ozone.

Haven't made it yet. Only Brussels and Leiden so far. Oh yeah, and a huge fucking traffic jam in Antwerp when some idiot Euro flipped a semi carrying a load of rocks. DId make me think that if it had only exploded some hipster fucks might have died in a jagged flint fireball, which would have been a bad ass omen for my whole trip. Unless I was the one who died of course.
    It's not that far from Brussels. Less than a day's train ride. You need to DIAFF if you don't make it there.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,066
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    edited May 2014

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

It's not that far from Brussels. Less than a day's train ride. You need to DIAFF if you don't make it there.
    The good news is even if I DON'T make it, my company just told me I have a conference in Amsterdam in November. Abundance. I hope the hookers are as good as everyone says. 60 Euro for 20 minutes behind the curtain is what I'm hearing...wonder if I can expense it?
  • Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    It's a float plane. A plane for floats that floats.
    OZONE said:

Swaye said:

Its a seaplane, not a float plane. Float planes have floats, but a normal fuselage. Seaplanes have a fuselage that is part boat, and has floats just to keep the wings level. Some people also refer to seaplanes as flying boats. HTH.

oh and oregonblitzkreig if you vote this down it is only because you are disappointed that none of the flappy sphincter talk was directed at you.

vvvvvvvvvv
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    edited May 2014
    OZONE said:

Swaye said:

vvvvvvvvvv
    You might find this post relevant:

PLSS said: educk