Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,253
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Really? Can you be this ignorant? Seriously, are you that racist that you can't see your own party's history and the present day racism that keeps black Americans under your disgusting liberal thumb? You are no different than rats from 60 years ago. Racist to the core. So much so that you vote for racist candidates for President of our country. Then you post some guy from Hungary speaking to some convention as some sort of proof in your feeble mind?

FFS man, get some scruples you racist POS.

Don't make me post rat Congressmen who have uttered the N word or have been recorded speaking horribly racist comments.

“I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy. I mean, that’s a storybook, man.”

"He said in the first 100 days, he's going to let the big banks once again write their own rules," Biden said. "Unchain Wall Street! They're gonna put y'all back in chains."

“poor kids are just as bright and talented as white kids.” He quickly corrected himself after some applause by adding: “Wealthy kids, black kids, Asian kids.”

“I tell you if you have a problem figuring out whether you’re for me or Trump, then you ain’t black,”

“The data shows young black entrepreneurs are just as capable of succeeding given the chance as white entrepreneurs are,” Biden said. “But they don’t have lawyers. They don’t have, they don’t have accountants, but they have great ideas.

“Does anyone doubt this whole nation would be better off from the investments those people make?” he continued. “And I promise you that’s why I set up this National Small Business Administration that’s much broader because they’re going to get those loans.”
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,699
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    H reeks of desperation
  • 46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    You voted for Biden.

Sit the fuck down and shut your ignorant ass cake hole.

Have a nice day!
  • WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 13,699
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter
    The dazzler thinks that making parents send their inner city black kids to failed public schools is the high character moral decision. Giving the parents tuition vouchers for a school they choose to send their kids to is a sign of systemic white institutional racism.
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,919
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    edited August 2022
    One of the very first guests to speak during the three-day conference, Orbán’s speech at CPAC comes amid swift international blowback for the prime minister over his July 23 comments that Hungary must not become a “mixed-race” country, pointing to other nations in Europe with large immigrant populations.

Dazzler would you ever voice opposition to a Nigerian or Japanese or Chinese politician who said the exact same thing? Fuck no.

Why is this statement only objectionable when it's made by a white European Dazzler?
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I'm waiting for Japan to weigh in
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Board racist continues his racist rampage. Water is wet.
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Orban doesn't want Europe overrun with open border "migration" aka illegal immigration like is happening to America

That's why he's invited

The left doesn't believe in countries or borders.

Because racism
  • 46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

Orban doesn't want Europe overrun with open border "migration" aka illegal immigration like is happening to America

That's why he's invited

Because racism

Rapes are up significantly in Paris.

It's a mystery why.
  • LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 13,098
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Budapest is pretty fucking cool

And they still have scars all over their buildings from WW2, they aren’t going to fuck around.
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,656
    msn.com. LOL.

FuckingA, Dazzler. Link AOL next.

• Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,538
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    I believe we should militarize the border and shoot on sight. Lets gooooo
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Try to bum rush the border of any nation in Europe and declare you’re there to stay and see how it goes.
  • HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 18,954
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

The dazzler thinks that making parents send their inner city black kids to failed public schools is the high character moral decision. Giving the parents tuition vouchers for a school they choose to send their kids to is a sign of systemic white institutional racism. Sure, my team gave an apartheid advocate a standing O, but vouchers!

That's why he's invited

Because racism

"End race mixing!", says Race.
    SFGbob said:

One of the very first guests to speak during the three-day conference, Orbán’s speech at CPAC comes amid swift international blowback for the prime minister over his July 23 comments that Hungary must not become a “mixed-race” country, pointing to other nations in Europe with large immigrant populations.

Dazzler would you ever voice opposition to a Nigerian or Japanese or Chinese politician who said the exact same thing? Fuck no.

Why is this statement only objectionable when it's made by a white European Dazzler?

Hey bob! How's the wife and mongrels?
    Swaye's Wigwam
    HHusky said:

That's why he's invited

Because racism

“Kill people who don’t make the medical decision I want them to”, says Herr Dazzler.

You’re a dumbfuck.

HHusky said:

That's why he's invited

Because racism

“Kill people who don’t make the medical decision I want them to”, says Herr Dazzler.

You’re a dumbfuck.
    Kill?

Just let nature take its course.
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited August 2022
    HHusky said:

That's why he's invited

Because racism

That's what a simple fuck like you says

Try reading

HHusky said:

That's why he's invited

Because racism

That's what a simple fuck like you says

Try reading
    You first.