Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

We've identified the mother of those two kids in Minneapolis

SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,919
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
Standard Supporter
edited August 2022 in Tug Tavern

Comments

• MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,656
    edited August 2022
    Have seen this so many times it gets old.

Was in a bar in NOLA in the Quarter last spring. Gal absolutely fucking freaks out and starts screaming at the bartender. Threatens to shoot up the place. Truly started looking for a place to dive under when the bullets started flying. For about 30 minutes she's mother f'ing this, f'that, dropping the race card on and on. Just nutso.

Turns out she'd come in the bar and started selling jello shots - IN THE FUCKING BAR. Not her bar. A bar owned and operated by someone else. Bartender kicks her out and bans her because, well, its his job to sell alcohol in the bar.

She'd sat something down while she was trying to sell jello shots and somebody took it. Like a tray or a water bottle or some such shit. Claimed the bartender stole it. Fucking racist bartender.

Thank god nothing happened but my head was on a swivel the rest of the night in that place.

CSB, I know but jesus christ.

• 46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    SFGbob said:
    Human beings don't act like that. When she spit in his face that's 911 time and charges.
  • WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 13,699
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter
    Where is dad? What kind of real man would come home to that every day? Of course, I'm pretty sure that her baby daddy is just like one of her kids in 16 years.
  • BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,253
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    edited August 2022
    Happens every day in the South.

In Costco several months ago and saw a similar situation, same demographics. Lady with 3 brats all under 7 years of age. They were eating food. Opening bakery items and taking cookies out, crescent rolls, a cinnamon roll, etc.. She was right there, saw her kids repeatedly do this and it was perfectly acceptable to her. They were eating grapes and even opened a giant package of cheese. I followed closely as I was very curious what was about to happen. The kids were all in name brand sports clothing. Nike's, Jordan Tees, Nike shorts, they weren't starving. If they were starving it reveals a whole level higher of child endangerment and abuse.

After watching this for about 5 minutes over comes a woman and a man who work for Costco. Man black, woman Indian. They quietly asked her to leave the store and pay for the items her children had stolen and eaten. This bitch went on a tirade the likes of which i have never seen before. Started knocking over displays, pushing fruit off of those big fruit islands they build in the middle of the aisles. Calling the Indian woman a racist. She threw a bottle of wine at the male and he lost it. He was not putting up with that shit. At this point people are yelling at her to stop and her kids are starting to cry. The dude horse collars her and the kids race in to the rescue. They were kicking and scratching the dude, calling him a motherfucker but he did not care, he physically carried that bitch from the back of the store out the front where they were all met by police. The place looked like a demilitarized zone. She trashed it and tried to hit people and called them every sort of name known to man.

I wish i knew what happened to that vile human being. The kids are NOT going to contribute to society, that much is very clear.

The truth is, if you live where there are a lot of minorities, you know that this shit goes on every single day. Constant high drama. Its a cultural difference that I have never been able to explain or understand.
  • WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 13,699
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter
    I used to work by Nordstrom's in the Lloyd Center and would walk through the store on the way to the Lloyd Center food court. Black women were always in there screaming about racism when they were trying to turn back in six designer jeans for $125+ a pop and were getting denied because they didn't have a receipt. Place had at least 10 entry/exit place and was target 1 for shoplifters. For some unknown reason, Nordstrom's left along with the rest of the major tenants and is in bankruptcy.
  • BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,391
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    Seen this enough times, read about it countless more. There's a real culture problem in black America that nobody wants to acknowledge or talk about. I've seen plenty of black people succeed as first generation immigrants from other countries while black Americans fail. This is not a race issue - it's deeper than that.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,470
    It's an entitlement issue. Economically, criminally and socially.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,699
    Swaye's Wigwam

Seen this enough times, read about it countless more. There's a real culture problem in black America that nobody wants to acknowledge or talk about. I've seen plenty of black people succeed as first generation immigrants from other countries while black Americans fail. This is not a race issue - it's deeper than that.

That's why the race industry now has two categories of blacks

Immigrants are basically white supremacists

That's why the race industry now has two categories of blacks

Immigrants are basically white supremacists

@JasonWhitlockDawg, true?

• MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited August 2022

It's be design. Destroy the nuclear family and get the fathers out of the household. BLM states this as an objective and it's been happing for at least 50 years.

I hear middle class black people describe situations everyone experiences as racism. Black privilege is never acknowledging anything that happens to you is ever your fault or just a normal negative interaction. It's always an example of racism.
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,919
    Standard Supporter

It's be design. Destroy the nuclear family and get the fathers out of the household. BLM states this as an objective and it's been happing for at least 50 years.

I hear middle class black people describe situations everyone experiences as racism. Black privilege is never acknowledging anything that happens to you is ever your fault or just a normal negative interaction. It's always an example of racism.
    I don't know if you recall but when Obama was still President he and Michelle were being interviewed and they were asked to speak about the racism they'd experienced as black people growing up in racist AmeriKKKa.

Barack told the story about how he was mistaken as a valet at a hotel when someone handed him their car keys. Michelle told the story about how she was standing in line at the ice cream store and a white woman who walked in after her was waited on before she was. And of course we all know about Michelle's racist horror story of the old white lady asking her if she could grab something off a shelf that was too high for the old woman.

Now, I've never been mistaken for a valet but I have been mistaken as an employee of a department store, Home Depot, electronic store, you name it. But who hasn't been overlooked by the person behind the counter while waiting at a crowded ice cream store or doughnut shop or any other store where there isn't really a formal line? But these were the examples they gave of the "racism" they'd experienced living in America.

They could have both just as easily said they'd never experienced any real racism in America and that was a tribute on just how far we as a country have come on the issue of race. But they couldn't do it. They had to talk about the "racism" they'd endured even when it was as pathetic as Michelle's ice cream store story.

• TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,735
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    A lot of this is also traceable to the revolutionary spirit of the late 1960s and early 1970s when the Black Power movement was at its peak. The ladies were obligated to spread their legs and the men were obligated to impregnate as many women as possible to build up the ranks for the future fight that never came. Of all people, Jimmy "Dyn-O-Mite" Walker explained it all in a podcast interview a few years back. Until then, although this kind of "seeding operation" has occurred many times throughout history, I hadn't understood how effective the plan was at creating fatherless households and families.
  • RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,162
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    46XiJCAB said:

SFGbob said:
    Human beings don't act like that. When she spit in his face that's 911 time and charges.
    No that's assault and time to knock her ass out then tie her up and waitnfor the cops to take the trash to jail. She's sub-human.
    Let's be clear. There are shitty white trash women too.

• TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,735
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Happens every day in the South.

In Costco several months ago and saw a similar situation, same demographics. Lady with 3 brats all under 7 years of age. They were eating food. Opening bakery items and taking cookies out, crescent rolls, a cinnamon roll, etc.. She was right there, saw her kids repeatedly do this and it was perfectly acceptable to her. They were eating grapes and even opened a giant package of cheese. I followed closely as I was very curious what was about to happen. The kids were all in name brand sports clothing. Nike's, Jordan Tees, Nike shorts, they weren't starving. If they were starving it reveals a whole level higher of child endangerment and abuse.

After watching this for about 5 minutes over comes a woman and a man who work for Costco. Man black, woman Indian. They quietly asked her to leave the store and pay for the items her children had stolen and eaten. This bitch went on a tirade the likes of which i have never seen before. Started knocking over displays, pushing fruit off of those big fruit islands they build in the middle of the aisles. Calling the Indian woman a racist. She threw a bottle of wine at the male and he lost it. He was not putting up with that shit. At this point people are yelling at her to stop and her kids are starting to cry. The dude horse collars her and the kids race in to the rescue. They were kicking and scratching the dude, calling him a motherfucker but he did not care, he physically carried that bitch from the back of the store out the front where they were all met by police. The place looked like a demilitarized zone. She trashed it and tried to hit people and called them every sort of name known to man.

I wish i knew what happened to that vile human being. The kids are NOT going to contribute to society, that much is very clear.

The truth is, if you live where there are a lot of minorities, you know that this shit goes on every single day. Constant high drama. Its a cultural difference that I have never been able to explain or understand.

Good on that Black manager for horse-collaring that ghetto trash and putting an end to her shit.

Most guys I know, white or black, would Ray Rice that Minneapolis trash-rat out about the second time she got all up in their face.

"Wachoogoindo? Wachoogoindo?"

Boom, right on the chin, that's what.

Self-Defense Beeeeeeaaaaaatch!
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,919
    Standard Supporter

A critical moment in history occurred in the 1960s. Whether the outcome was intentional or not is up for debate. But I think they knew the destruction they were wreaking.

The government went around in big cities and identified the single mother households. Then they herded them into low income housing, with large apartment buildings housing only single mother households. By default, all these kids grew up knowing only that type of life. They didn't have next door neighbors with a nuclear family and a successful dad. They didn't have role models for success and happy, functioning families. All they knew was poverty and misery. Naturally, it perpetuated itself.
    In a perverted way desegregation also contributed to that situation. And no I'm not calling for segregation. The welfare state was/is bad for all races but it really hammered blacks.