Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Soccer player Jaelene Daniels misses game after refusing to wear Pride jersey

Comments

• RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,638 Founders Club

Just wear the fucking jersey. It's not that important, her stand means nothing. It's a promotional tactic to get gay fans to the game and buy a jersey. It's not brave, the media covers it for a day because it's a hot topic issue and then everyone forgets and doesn't give a fuck about her, women's soccer, or the rainbow jerseys.

Just get on the train already.
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493

Just wear the fucking jersey. It's not that important, her stand means nothing. It's a promotional tactic to get gay fans to the game and buy a jersey. It's not brave, the media covers it for a day because it's a hot topic issue and then everyone forgets and doesn't give a fuck about her, women's soccer, or the rainbow jerseys.

Lol what? She didn’t want to wear it she wasn’t going for some big movement. Why should she just have to “put on the fucking jersey”?
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,877 Standard Supporter

Benched for not siding with a political agenda. Not Rapino; The Christian.

No big deal. Sure.

I guess I'm not familiar with the story, but I thought she chose not to play because she's not wearing the jersey. That isn't being benched. Her beliefs are her beliefs but I still think she should simply tough it out and do her fucking job,. People hate all sorts of shit at their jobs but they still show up.

Buy her a jersey and let her know you support her. I'm sure Turdbuffers support will mean the world to her.

I've commented too much on this because I don't really care. Nobody here watches or gives a shit about women's soccer, so it isn't a big deal because nobody would know who the fuck she was except the media knows it will get clicks.
    Just cooperate, do your job and everything will be fine, Good German.
  • hardhathardhat Member Posts: 8,343
    Kramer didn't want to wear the ribbon.
  • WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 15,019 Standard Supporter

I don't have much of a problem if they make it optional, like when football players put a decal on their jerseys or helmets (when it's allowed...)

It's tyrannical that they force everyone to go along with it.

Remember when all the black football players got suspended for not standing during the national anthem? Me neither. I don't have a problem with the enforcement of company policies if that enforcement is across the board. But it isn't.

I don't have much of a problem if they make it optional, like when football players put a decal on their jerseys or helmets (when it's allowed...)

Remember when all the black football players got suspended for not standing during the national anthem? Me neither. I don't have a problem with the enforcement of company policies if that enforcement is across the board. But it isn't.
    Some of the more apathetic among us have trouble with basic symmetry, reciprocity, and equality, it seems.

But nobody really cares anyway, and it's just a symbol of support and conformity, so...

Some of the more apathetic among us have trouble with basic symmetry, reciprocity, and equality, it seems.

But nobody really cares anyway, and it's just a symbol of support and conformity, so...
    Agreed, I'm a do unto others as you would have done unto you. But, you get once chance. You treat me like sh*t and I have no qualms about returning the favor. Not in favor of asymmetrical warfare. One reason I liked Trump. At least he fights. He does a lot of stupid sh*t that doesn't move the ball forward, but Trump was the first republican to stand up to the MSM and almost single handedly ruined their reputation. Fake news was true and it has stuck. The MSM ratings are in the tank and they are one of the less respected national institutions. Love that DeSantis has blocked the liberal media from some of his events. They are going to lie about him whatever he does, so why put up with them.
    This is how you do it. DeSantis press person responds to the View who requested an interview.

This is how you do it. DeSantis press person responds to the View who requested an interview.

It's just a TV show. Why not just get it over with? What possible harm could it cause?

NOGAF anyways.
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781

It's just a TV show. Why not just get it over with? What possible harm could it cause?

NOGAF anyways.
    I disagree with the DeSantis people here. Great opportunity to go on with these quotes in hand and call them on it to their FACE

NOGAF anyways.
    I disagree with the DeSantis people here. Great opportunity to go on with these quotes in hand and call them on it to their FACE
    Just a bad look beating up on chicks. This would just end up with a total scream fest as the "ladies" would go ape sh*t. The thing would be edited down and circulated as more mansplaining and white male privilege by the man who would out Hitler, Hitler. I'm guessing the View viewership is about 80% dementia patient voters. All that needed to be said was in the refusal letter.
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,398 Founders Club

NOGAF anyways.
    I see your point but I'm not sure... "Never fight a land war in Asia" also comes to mind.
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,398 Founders Club

NOGAF anyways.
    Just a bad look beating up on chicks. This would just end up with a total scream fest as the "ladies" would go ape sh*t. The thing would be edited down and circulated as more mansplaining and white male privilege by the man who would out Hitler, Hitler. I'm guessing the View viewership is about 80% dementia patient voters. All that needed to be said was in the refusal letter.
    It has to be higher than that... probably 95-98%
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,852

No big deal. Sure.

I guess I'm not familiar with the story, but I thought she chose not to play because she's not wearing the jersey. That isn't being benched. Her beliefs are her beliefs but I still think she should simply tough it out and do her fucking job,. People hate all sorts of shit at their jobs but they still show up.

Buy her a jersey and let her know you support her. I'm sure Turdbuffers support will mean the world to her.

I've commented too much on this because I don't really care. Nobody here watches or gives a shit about women's soccer, so it isn't a big deal because nobody would know who the fuck she was except the media knows it will get clicks.
    My grandpa was just a German soldier

NOT a nazi
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781

No big deal. Sure.

My grandpa was just a German soldier

NOT a nazi
    Was he tried at Nuremberg?