Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Fifth Young Canadian Doctor Drops Dead in July

2»

Comments

• Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 13,897
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter
    pawz said:

HHusky said:

pawz said:

HHusky said:

If they had covid while dying of cancer it would be a Trump covid death in 2020 so go ahead and fuck off

Didn't watch it since it was from the dazzler. Was the doctor with cancer in remission? Did he die of a sudden heart problem. I'm assuming that since the dazzler didn't fill in the blanks that was the case.
    Stage 4 gastric cancer. Picture of health, obviously.

#TugConGals
    HHusky said:

https://mountpleasantgroup.permavita.com/site/LorneSegall.html

Youngish. Lung cancer.

#YouCanFoolSomeOfThePeopleAllOfTheTime

HHusky said:
    You counted them all as Covid deaths. Which is telling.

You misspelled "but, but, but, but . . ."
    Telling.

Dazzler doubling down on the chicom crud vaxxes being incredibly effective. The two biggest dem lies in the last 3 years, Russian collusion and that the dementia patient was going to shut down the virus and not the country. Dazzler was swallowing that spew by the buckets and begging for more.
  • Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,126
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

pawz said:

HHusky said:

pawz said:

HHusky said:

If they had covid while dying of cancer it would be a Trump covid death in 2020 so go ahead and fuck off

Didn't watch it since it was from the dazzler. Was the doctor with cancer in remission? Did he die of a sudden heart problem. I'm assuming that since the dazzler didn't fill in the blanks that was the case.

#TugConGals
    HHusky said:

Youngish. Lung cancer.

HHusky said:

Telling.

Dazzler doubling down on the chicom crud vaxxes being incredibly effective. The two biggest dem lies in the last 3 years, Russian collusion and that the dementia patient was going to shut down the virus and not the country. Dazzler was swallowing that spew by the buckets and begging for more.
    So "young" Canadian docs weren't killed by the jab?
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,775
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    HHusky said:

pawz said:

HHusky said:

pawz said:

HHusky said:

#TugConGals
    HHusky said:

Youngish. Lung cancer.

HHusky said:

Telling.

Plausible deniability is the best deniability.

• Options
    Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

pawz said:

HHusky said:

pawz said:

HHusky said:

#TugConGals
    HHusky said:

Youngish. Lung cancer.

HHusky said:

Telling.

Like I said, I don't have the evidence and neither do you. I do know that they were mandated to take the vaxx. That's on you. Scratch a leftist, find a fascists.
  • Options

HHusky said:

pawz said:

HHusky said:

pawz said:

HHusky said:

#TugConGals
    HHusky said:

Youngish. Lung cancer.

HHusky said:

Telling.

Like I said, I don't have the evidence and neither do you. I do know that they were mandated to take the vaxx. That's on you. Scratch a leftist, find a fascists.
    Pretty tepid defense of Stalin's latest conspiracy.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

pawz said:

HHusky said:

pawz said:

HHusky said:

#TugConGals
    HHusky said:

Youngish. Lung cancer.

HHusky said:

Telling.

Please explain the CDC's VAERS data base on the vaxx. Pretty tepid defense of the vaxx mandates. Oh wait, it's one of the best vaxxs ever. I know your busy on the Throbber's assignment, so I will wait like you are Godot.
  • Options

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

pawz said:

HHusky said:

pawz said:

HHusky said:

#TugConGals
    HHusky said:

Youngish. Lung cancer.

HHusky said:

Telling.

Please explain the CDC's VAERS data base on the vaxx. Pretty tepid defense of the vaxx mandates. Oh wait, it's one of the best vaxxs ever. I know your busy on the Throbber's assignment, so I will wait like you are Godot.
    Don't go away mad, Gasbag.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

pawz said:

HHusky said:

pawz said:

HHusky said:

#TugConGals
    HHusky said:

Youngish. Lung cancer.

HHusky said:

Telling.

Struggling. Mightily.
  • Options
    pawz said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

pawz said:

HHusky said:

pawz said:

HHusky said:

#TugConGals
    HHusky said:

Youngish. Lung cancer.

HHusky said:

Telling.

Struggling. Mightily.
    Exposing you girls. Again.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    edited August 2022
    HHusky said:

pawz said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

pawz said:

HHusky said:

pawz said:

HHusky said:

#TugConGals
    HHusky said:

Youngish. Lung cancer.

HHusky said:

Telling.

Struggling. Mightily.
    In your own mind.

• Options
    pawz said:

HHusky said:

pawz said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

pawz said:

HHusky said:

pawz said:

HHusky said:

#TugConGals
    HHusky said:

Youngish. Lung cancer.

HHusky said:

Telling.

Struggling. Mightily.
    In your own mind.

sure
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited August 2022
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

So, Jakub Sawicki was diagnosed with stomach cancer a year ago.

Were the other four almost that healthy?

#YouGirls

Yes.

The one with lung cancer was almost as healthy.

#DontEverChangeLadies
    Reminds me of all the people who died “of covid”. You gullible nazi.

• Options
    46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

I like my booster to only kill the young and healthy. Dazzler.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    HHusky said:

pawz said:

HHusky said:

pawz said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

pawz said:

HHusky said:

pawz said:

HHusky said:

#TugConGals
    HHusky said:

Youngish. Lung cancer.

HHusky said:

Telling.

Struggling. Mightily.
    In your own mind.

sure
    confirmed