Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Time to Pull the Wraps Off Odunze and Let Him Flourish

Comments

• CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,708
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Thanks Taft!

I really hope the coaches read this article so they can utilize Odunze's talents correctly.
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I will be so pissed if these guys still suck. I doog most days, but this article pumping up Odunze's talent makes me think he still sucks.
  • chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,587
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

I will be so pissed if these guys still suck. I doog most days, but this article pumping up Odunze's talent makes me think he still sucks.

The Raley kiss of death.

Odunze looked dangerous with the ball. I'm not sure about his hands yet. Him and McMillan have to eliminate the easy drops and start making more tough catches too.
  • HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,161
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    chuck said:

The Raley kiss of death.

Odunze looked dangerous with the ball. I'm not sure about his hands yet. Him and McMillan have to eliminate the easy drops and start making more tough catches too.
    If he was half as good as his dad runs his mouth. He’d be an All American
  • TheRoarOfTheCrowdTheRoarOfTheCrowd Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,550
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    edited August 2022

The article is a classic in the sense that it doogishly states that the guy has talent and if anyone can throw him the ball that he will be a large talent ~ i'm ok with that ~ we will see if that turns out to be true soon enough.