Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Every flagship moment for each college football team

Comments

• StateChampWereUStateChampWereU Member Posts: 39
    I don’t have an hour. What’s ours? 92 RB?
  • DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,555 Founders Club

There are time stamps for each team. From the 91 season, but not the rose bowl, will save the spoiler for those who care to click.
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,670 Founders Club
    Doogles said:

There are time stamps for each team. From the 91 season, but not the rose bowl, will save the spoiler for those who care to click.
    They actually got it right. That's the play I would have selected.
  • whlinderwhlinder Member Posts: 4,634 Standard Supporter
    That's a cool video.

Surprised Oregon State was that punt block and not running up the score on Notre Dame in the Fiesta Bowel. I feel like there is a long Chad Johnson TD which sticks in my head, and while that punt block vs us was before I went to UW and really became a Husky fan, I have no context on why that play was important. Kenny Wheaton, our TD run vs Nebraska Classy, Bledsoe, etc, I know all of those, but not the random OSU one.

Haener and Penix make appearances too.
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,670 Founders Club
    whlinder said:

That's a cool video.

Surprised Oregon State was that punt block and not running up the score on Notre Dame in the Fiesta Bowel. I feel like there is a long Chad Johnson TD which sticks in my head, and while that punt block vs us was before I went to UW and really became a Husky fan, I have no context on why that play was important. Kenny Wheaton, our TD run vs Nebraska Classy, Bledsoe, etc, I know all of those, but not the random OSU one.

At the time it was the greatest upset in college football history. OSU was 37.5 point underdogs to Washington. The punt block came with about 4:00 left in the game and Washington up 20-14. The Seattle P-I's Steve Rudman had called OSU "the Barney Fife of college football" in his column that week.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,869 Founders Club

whlinder said:

That's a cool video.

At the time it was the greatest upset in college football history. OSU was 37.5 point underdogs to Washington. The punt block came with about 4:00 left in the game and Washington up 20-14. The Seattle P-I's Steve Rudman had called OSU "the Barney Fife of college football" in his column that week.
    Do I even need to say it?

• LawDawg1LawDawg1 Member Posts: 3,801
    I love how it’s our shitty offenses that give everyone the highlight reels.