Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,003
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    I remember watching that at the time feeling heartsick. That my Dawgs no longer existed.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment blah
    I love how cocky a 6-4 team is at the time who is 3-4 in conference. If they were 10-0 I would find this annoying but ultimately not give a fuck.

Just funny how entitled the Sark teams always felt despite not accomplishing a fucking thing. Teams always take on the personality of their head coach. When your head coach is a fuckhead who beats his chest over going 8-4 of course the players will too.
  • Options
    bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,904
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    I like how there are a few white guys standing around bobbing their heads and shuffling their feet a little bit, you know, just to fit in but not to draw attention.
  • Options
    MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    that actually makes me feel nauseous.
  • Options
    Mad_SonMad_Son Member Posts: 10,091
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    I think Sark thought that would go viral.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I'm cool with it as long as it isn synchronized. You guys must hate the Seahawks too. The last time I went to a game they danced every single tv timeout.
  • Options

I'm cool with it as long as it isn synchronized. You guys must hate the Seahawks too. The last time I went to a game they danced every single tv timeout.

The Seahawks win fucking games so it's perfectly fine.

The Huskies were 6-4(3-4) at the time so it's fucking lame.

HTH
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

HTH
    Because standing around or quietly stretching would have been so much cooler.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited May 2014
    Always about the blacks?

Turn Down For What?!!!
  • Options

HTH
    Everything is cooler when you are winning.

Everything sucks fucking ass when you are losing.

HTH
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    I'm just mad they were neglecting the lawnmower for something more traditional.
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,486
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    It was especially dumb to do it at this game. I don't know what the score was at that point but half the stadium was empty before half time, you've put up 70 by mostly running the ball, they didn't give a fuck, and everyone knows we can't win conference games on the road anyways. Classic dude bra mentality.
  • Options
    The biggest difference in coaching staffs is that if Sark was returning he would be beating his chest about going 9-4. Remember he even stated that had we actually gone 9-4 instead of hypothetically 9-4 in 2012 that the players wouldn't be as hungry going into 2013. That they would lose their focus.

While 8-4 for Petersen was his worst season of his career. So I'm sure the players thought they were hot shit going 9-4(Not all of them. I'm sure some realized they should have done much better) that Petersen smacked them back to reality.

I'm sure Petersen was honest with them in that he felt walking off that field after losing 38-6 to them that they were poised for big things. To Dude Brah 8-4 is a major accomplishment while to Petersen 9-4 isn't shit.
  • Options
    Oh and obligatory looks like those players have some "edge" to them.

Hi Kim!
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,486
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

HTH
    First off, that's the kind of thing you're allowed to do if you're 10-1 and ranked in the top 5. Imagine if a typical Arizona team came to Husky Stadium and was acting like that before the game. You would be laughing at them.

But more importantly, I like to see intensity like in the Say Who? tradition. I loved it when they would emerge from the tunnel and coalesce together near midfield on the sideline and jump up and down as a group like they were about to go to war.

I don't like seeing my guys look like they're about to go out clubbing.
    Which is why I give their fans some credit. Very classy that whole night and mainly just directing their anger toward their own coaching staff.
  • Options
    LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 13,117
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    edited May 2014
    LawDawg1 said:

Was this Sark's infamous hat day too?

Hey brah, don't forget that he was throwin up a "GOOOO.... HUSKIEEEEESSS" to Don James by wearing a DJ on his shirt and being respectful and shit.
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,554
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

HTH
    Everything is cooler when you are winning.

Everything sucks fucking ass when you are losing.

HTH
    Well, UW technically had a winning record at the time, so I guess it was cool using your logic.