Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Your Move Hardcore Husky...

BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
edited July 2022 in Hardcore Husky Board

...stand by and let the SECOND PLACE MARINERS plagerism your shit?

No World Series. No Natty.

Comments

• CanadawgCanadawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,466 Swaye's Wigwam
    Baseball is a waste of time and only exists because the sports channels need something to show during the summer
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 35,120 Founders Club
    edited July 2022
    Canadawg said:

Baseball is a waste of time and only exists because the sports channels need something to show during the summer

Where’s your Blue Jay pride ?
  • JoeyJoey Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,598 Founders Club
    If #SODOMOJOBUTTFUCKERS starts trending I’ll consider that a win for us
  • CanadawgCanadawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,466 Swaye's Wigwam

Canadawg said:

Where’s your Blue Jay pride ?
    I lost it somehere 3500 kms east of here
  • KidsInCagesDawgKidsInCagesDawg Member Posts: 337

Sweep the Yankees 3-0

Then it’s to the sink with a rag and soap
  • Fishpo31Fishpo31 Member Posts: 2,399
    edited July 2022

If I see this...

SEATTLE MARINERS

BASEBALL FULL OF DEBAUCHERY and CHILD-LIKE WONDER

... then I'm calling our team of lawyers

This is a true statement, and explains (rather easily) why I have been in it for the last 50 years...

Here's to one of the very last bastions of BOYS CLUB left on our planet...
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    Glad the Mariner players are having fun, but baseball players are so corny. That fucking dance. The outfield should start their own things and start doing the lawnmower.
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
    edited July 2022
    That’s GAF. Are they doing some type of Italian thing?

This will be even more special when they go 5-20 in August.

Glad the Mariner players are having fun, but baseball players are so corny. That fucking dance. The outfield should start their own things and start doing the lawnmower.

Yeah…wonder where they got the idea from?
    https://youtu.be/oiHnVZZjxoY
    #letthekidsplay…
  • pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,220 Founders Club

Sweep the Yankees 3-0

Then it’s to the sink with a rag and soap
    YBFE
  • LawDawg1LawDawg1 Member Posts: 3,801
    edited July 2022
    Fishpo31 said:

TBH Roadie, I think it is cheesy as well, but I am a fucking old man who played with blowing up the pivot man on a dp, blowing up the catcher at home plate, and drilling guys for too many reasons to list here…

*Footage of Fishpo pitching back in the day…
    https://youtu.be/5i7DWj7yebM

2 comments.

1). That dudes batting helmet goes flying! Lol

2). What a weak ass response by the team
    LawDawg1 said:

Fishpo31 said:

TBH Roadie, I think it is cheesy as well, but I am a fucking old man who played with blowing up the pivot man on a dp, blowing up the catcher at home plate, and drilling guys for too many reasons to list here…

2 comments.

The weak response is NCAA…any acts of physical aggression, either instigating or responding, automatic 5 game suspension. The pitcher got booted off the team, and out of school…
    #jucobandit
  • SourcesSources Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,975 Founders Club
    Fishpo31 said:

Kid was playing chess:

"Games two and three will be considered NCTC forfeits due to the school not having enough current certified players to field a team," Weatherford said. Meanwhile, game four is scheduled to be played at North Central Texas on Saturday.

That means the tackle and ensuing bench-clearing brawl will result in three losses for North Central Texas and two victories and one defeat for Weatherford, according to the school that's 60 miles east of downtown Dallas.
  • LawDawg1LawDawg1 Member Posts: 3,801
    Fishpo31 said:

LawDawg1 said:

Fishpo31 said:

2 comments.

The weak response is NCAA…any acts of physical aggression, either instigating or responding, automatic 5 game suspension. The pitcher got booted off the team, and out of school…
    #jucobandit
    You mean, Fishpo was booted out of school, right?
    LawDawg1 said:

Fishpo31 said:

LawDawg1 said:

Fishpo31 said:

2 comments.

#jucobandit
    It was the Wild West in my tim…I actually saw one of these live in the mid-80’s, in a juco game I was watching, and everybody would know the names of the combatants, were they to be disclosed…a month after the fight, they were roommates in rookie ball, and became good friends. One became a long- time big leaguer…
  • pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,220 Founders Club
    Fishpo31 said:

LawDawg1 said:

Fishpo31 said:

LawDawg1 said:

Fishpo31 said:

2 comments.

#jucobandit
    It was the Wild West in my tim…I actually saw one of these live in the mid-80’s, in a juco game I was watching, and everybody would know the names of the combatants, were they to be disclosed…a month after the fight, they were roommates in rookie ball, and became good friends. One became a long- time big leaguer…
    More please.