Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Seems like these 8 teams have a future

Comments

• AOGAOG Member Posts: 1,737
    At first I was elated to see an article without fucking "brand" in it.

However I missed it. It says "brand" once.

• CanadawgCanadawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,466 Swaye's Wigwam
    If the big wants to play hardball it'd be funny if UW and UO joined the SEC
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,620 Swaye's Wigwam
    Canadawg said:

This is the best outcome in my opinion. UO/UW have already played some SEC schools and they've been good games.

My fear is that UW doesn't want to associate with any of them except Vanderbilt, Kentucky, and Florida academically.
  • CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,061 Founders Club
    haie said:

Canadawg said:

This is the best outcome in my opinion. UO/UW have already played some SEC schools and they've been good games.

My fear is that UW doesn't want to associate with any of them except Vanderbilt, Kentucky, and Florida academically.
    #myWildcats
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,620 Swaye's Wigwam

haie said:

Canadawg said:

#myWildcats
    Kentucky and Miami are the only schools I like outside of the Pac 12.
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 23,022
    haie said:

Canadawg said:

Georgia is quietly solid academically as well, and Athens is one of the nicest college towns I’ve been to. Their stadium and game day experience are nice too.
  • whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,719 Swaye's Wigwam
    Canadawg said:

That'd be great, but the SEC would never expand outside their region. Doubt many of their fans would want to travel up to Seattle after the first go.
  • rodmansragerodmansrage Member Posts: 6,206

haie said:

Canadawg said:

Georgia is quietly solid academically as well, and Athens is one of the nicest college towns I’ve been to. Their stadium and game day experience are nice too.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l3qYPGeoA7w

Fuck academics.

"I love school spirit but don't get my wrong - I wouldn't have any school spirit without a couple vodka waters."

sark would be perfect for that school; score should be counted on beer cans, not necessarily touchdowns.
  • LawDawg1LawDawg1 Member Posts: 3,801

haie said:

Canadawg said:

Fuck academics.

"I love school spirit but don't get my wrong - I wouldn't have any school spirit without a couple vodka waters."

Curious how fat this chick is these days.
  • BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member Posts: 11,246
    LawDawg1 said:

haie said:

Canadawg said:

Fuck academics.

Curious how fat this chick is these days.
    Scouting the mom is more important than the chick you're trying to chase.
  • TheHBTheHB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,827 Swaye's Wigwam
    The Grove seems like a nice place to spend a crisp autumn afternoon.