Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Two Different Realities of Cartagena

Comments

• YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,796
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • huskyhooliganhuskyhooligan Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,041
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

@huskyhooligan is a mule ? The fuck ?

I put the human in human trafficking.

In reality south America is a blossoming market for my glory hole installation business. "We drill so you can drill."
  • huskyhooliganhuskyhooligan Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,041
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    If you are looking for young adventuresome girls, go to one of the many hostels. The article is spot on though. That being said if you're white and American, and just say you are from or know people in Hollywood or New York that's a pretty good way to get most attention there. No one has a clue where Seattle is or know that it exists. I found Getsemani to be the most chill and best place to converse. Some cool bars, streets and plazas. Yes you get harassed to buy shit and saying 'no gracias' gets old but when you want a cold beer for a couple bucks, you instantly become grateful for the convenience. After the economy went to shit in Venezuela, Venezuelan girls flooded the market. That being said it was determined it was $45 and quite honestly you can probably talk them down a bit. I think the peso when I was there was like 30 cents to the dollar. I think the average wage there is like $5 a day so really anything you give them they often were super grateful.

Some professionals: