Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Thought we were supposed to see that sworn testimony refuting Hutchinson's claims. Meanwhile . . .

Comments

• Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,181
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

It's the complete lack of self awareness that is most amusing

Did someone mention irony?
  • Options
    46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Are those subpoenas about ready to be delivered to the Secret Service agents? I hear Liz is anxious to hear from them.

Dazzler isn’t much but he’s a champion level pathological liar and dodger.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,404
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    HHusky said:

It's the complete lack of self awareness that is most amusing

Did someone mention irony?
    Yes that was the point of your hilarious lack of self awareness

Idiot
  • Options
    46XiJCAB said:

Are those subpoenas about ready to be delivered to the Secret Service agents? I hear Liz is anxious to hear from them.

Sounds like the questions are going to include destruction of evidence.
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 13,928
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

46XiJCAB said:

PIPS says that destruction of evidence isn't a crime. She should know. She was a real attorney. Your concern though is noted.

When do we get Ray Epps' sworn testimony?
  • Options

HHusky said:

46XiJCAB said:

PIPS says that destruction of evidence isn't a crime. She should know. She was a real attorney. Your concern though is noted.

Gasbag bitterly clinging to the Epps conspiracy.

Meanwhile, the news that the Secret Service has morphed into the Praetorian Guard bothers him little.
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,800
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

46XiJCAB said:

Meanwhile, the news that the Secret Service has morphed into the Praetorian Guard bothers him little.
    Says the guy who has not seen a single video from the two days in question, and maybe read the heaine of the recent NYT article.

Even that is too much credit, honestly.

• Options
    pawz said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

46XiJCAB said:

Says the guy who has not seen a single video from the two days in question, and maybe read the heaine of the recent NYT article.

Covfefe?
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,800
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    HHusky said:

pawz said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

46XiJCAB said:

Covfefe?
    Fvkk 0ff

• Options
    HHusky said:

46XiJCAB said:

So you bought that smear already too? You’re on a roll you dumbfuck.
  • Options
    No evidence was destroyed. This is old news that the Secret Service has already addressed. But it’s back because Cassidy lied and is about to be exposed.

I bet her employment prospects increased 100% when she decided to please Liz. She can buy food now.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,749
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

46XiJCAB said:

Conspiracy? Did you not see the video evidence of his actions and words?

Wait...you'd have to know what "evidence" is. Nevermind.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,749

HHusky said:

Trumptard hero:

Speed limit IQ Nazi sympathizer who has literally spent year after year after year on this bored documenting incredibly horrible bad takes on any and all information (Russia collusion hoax, Russia bounties, Russian pee tape, very fine people hoax, bleach for Covid hoax, Covid vaccines, tear gassing protesters, boarder patrol roping immigrants, etc, etc…the list is endless) now invents a false narrative in his pea-sized brain that anyone thinks the Jan 6 propaganda committee is anything but a Liberal false narrative echo chamber and that anyone with an IQ over 50 thinks that group of numbnuts would somehow subpoena and document any information that would contradict their incredibly stupid narrative they are pushing.

I’d call @HeilHusky an idiot but that would be insulting to the idiots of the world…he’s much worse because he’s somehow even dumber, and even worse does not realize it. It’s an amazing train wreck to see @HeilHusky poast because he’s completely oblivious to the fact he’s continuously wrong on pretty much anything he types and yet he’s completely oblivious to the sheer magnitude of horribly bad takes he’s had, and instead keeps trudging along issue after issue hoping this next thing is going to be the one that somehow makes up for the thousands of previously horrible bad takes.

I’d say it’s funny but it’s actually incredibly sad to see someone so oblivious to reality…
    He's just a plant who poasts hear to collect opinions on things he doesn't understand and feeds them to his shitty administrative lawyer friends, who all vote 100% democrat. There's no other reason for that bloody pig fart to exist, is there?
  • Options
    Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,945
    5 Up Votes Photogenic First Anniversary 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
  • Options

HHusky said:

Trumptard hero:

Speed limit IQ Nazi sympathizer who has literally spent year after year after year on this bored documenting incredibly horrible bad takes on any and all information (Russia collusion hoax, Russia bounties, Russian pee tape, very fine people hoax, bleach for Covid hoax, Covid vaccines, tear gassing protesters, boarder patrol roping immigrants, etc, etc…the list is endless) now invents a false narrative in his pea-sized brain that anyone thinks the Jan 6 propaganda committee is anything but a Liberal false narrative echo chamber and that anyone with an IQ over 50 thinks that group of numbnuts would somehow subpoena and document any information that would contradict their incredibly stupid narrative they are pushing.

I’d call @HeilHusky an idiot but that would be insulting to the idiots of the world…he’s much worse because he’s somehow even dumber, and even worse does not realize it. It’s an amazing train wreck to see @HeilHusky poast because he’s completely oblivious to the fact he’s continuously wrong on pretty much anything he types and yet he’s completely oblivious to the sheer magnitude of horribly bad takes he’s had, and instead keeps trudging along issue after issue hoping this next thing is going to be the one that somehow makes up for the thousands of previously horrible bad takes.

I’d say it’s funny but it’s actually incredibly sad to see someone so oblivious to reality…
    He's just a plant who poasts hear to collect opinions on things he doesn't understand and feeds them to his shitty administrative lawyer friends, who all vote 100% democrat. There's no other reason for that bloody pig fart to exist, is there?
    You’ve obviously given this a lot of thought.

I’m flattered, of course.
  • Options
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Trumptard hero:

You’ve obviously given this a lot of thought.

I’m flattered, of course.
    Your takeaway is pure Dazzler dumbfuckery.