Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Some Blasts from the Past

DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,000
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
Founders Club
image3iiSZY5-Ks6ZOcsaC6bv7Q" />

image1185788_10201556545217330_357188506_n" />

imageDamone" />

imageemperor" />

imageaubbie" />

Comments

• Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    The Damone one is top notch.
  • Options
    LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 13,117
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Future man here... wait'll you guys get a load of this! (Thats a different Byron Marshall)

BEER ME WHILE I WOOOOOF!!!!
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Future man here... wait'll you guys get a load of this! (Thats a different Byron Marshall)

Idk I think this might be shopped.
  • Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    Sark has semen dripping out of the right side of his mouth.
  • Options
    fivehundredmileDAWGfivehundredmileDAWG Member Posts: 1,209
    Name Dropper 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    If/when UW plungers Sark, Kim will tell his board to remember that Petersen won with Sark's players.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

If/when UW plungers Sark, Kim will tell his board to remember that Petersen won with Sark's players.

And what he won't ever realize is that is a double-damnation. It would be a clear demonstration that Sark couldn't develop & deliver with the kids he recruited.

• Options
    DardanusDardanus Member Posts: 2,623
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Of course he will! Which is funny, because Sark couldn't win with Sark's players.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

And what he won't ever realize is that is a double-damnation. It would be a clear demonstration that Sark couldn't develop & deliver with the kids he recruited.

Lambo 2.0
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    dnc said:

Lambo 2.0
    I wasn't on the web back in the Lambo days. I'm guessing Bleenor was leading the charge of giving Lambo credit. He's the one, along with PL SS, that still thinks Lambo would have won multiple Rose Bowls if he didn't get fired.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment blah

dnc said:

Lambo 2.0
    I wasn't on the web back in the Lambo days. I'm guessing Bleenor was leading the charge of giving Lambo credit. He's the one, along with PL SS, that still thinks Lambo would have won multiple Rose Bowls if he didn't get fired.
    I wasn't either but just read every PLSSFS post about Lambo and you'll get the idea.

Lambo couldn't win with Lambo's players or James players yet idiots give him credit for a Rose Bowl.

Also they always forget that team won a Rose Bowl because made Tui an option QB something Lambo wouldn't have done.

Doogs hate Facts I know and water is wet.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    edited May 2014

dnc said:

Lambo 2.0
    Close. Section14a was the kingpin though. His RN hatefuck hardon was even greater than Fleenor's Lambo mancrush hardon.

But nobody was really saying it at the time of the RB win, of course. Rick was building the Free Shoes University of the west, Reggie Williams and ET Phone Home were headlining a top 5 recruiting class and Samek was predicting the most special year of all times in 2002.

Safe to say dooging was at am all time high.

It wasn't until after RN got canned and a REAL Husky who BLEEDS purple and asks TUFF questions took his place that it became popular to give Lambo credit for everything RN accomplished. Plus he lied about a job interview!!!!!!!1
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment blah
    dnc said:

dnc said:

Lambo 2.0
    Close. Section14a was the kingpin though. His RN hatefuck hardon was even greater than Fleebor's Lambo mancrush hardon.

But nobody was really saying it at the time of the RB win, of course. Rick was building the Free Shoes University of the west, Reggie Williams and ET Phone Home were headlining a top 5 recruiting class and Samek was predicting the most special year of all times in 2002.

Safe to say dooging was at am all time high.

It wasn't until after RN got canned and a REAL Husky who BLEEDS purple and asks TUFF questions took his place that it became popular to give Lambo credit for everything RN accomplished. Plus he lied about a job interview!!!!!!!1
    That's how I remember it too. I started to lurk on Doogman around early 2000's and just word of mouth with fans. I recall everyone loved Rick because he brought back gold helmets, won a Rose Bowl, brought in the #3 ranked class.

It was after his firing where revisionist history started to tear him apart. Then when Ty was failing in 2007 that is when the blame every problem ever imaginable on Rick because it's convenient really started to happen.

I'm not saying Rick didn't have his flaws but I can say no way 1-10, 2-9 and 0-12 happens under his watch. For all this talk how he's terrible for building programs Ty had 20+ 5th year guys in 2006 and 2007. Mora has benefited from Rick setting him up with a nice program including red shirting Hundley.

Had Rick been our coach the last few years I'm sure Ducre, Smith, Daniels, Mathis, Fairera, etc all would have been red shirted. That is a part of Rick's coaching that doesn't ever get enough credit for.