Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

AOC mocks Justice Kavanaugh after being targeted at dinner

2»

Comments

• BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,859 Standard Supporter
    edited July 2022
    MelloDawg said:

46XiJCAB said:

MelloDawg said:

HuskyJW said:

46XiJCAB said:

The unhinged losers are making reservations at the Morton’s and then not showing.

The left are children. They should never be in control of anything.

When you lay with pigs you’re gonna get muddy
    Not sure what the issue is in the first place. The man can just go to another state to eat dinner.
    Thanks for proving my point @MelloDawg. Childlike response.
    Hmm, I disagree. Furthermore, I don’t see anywhere in the Constitution where it states someone has the right to eat dinner without protesters outside.
    I don't see where it says you can yell fire in a movie theater either you dumbass.

Do you think you made a cogent post? Jeezus you rats are fucking idiots.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,216 Standard Supporter
    MelloDawg said:

46XiJCAB said:

MelloDawg said:

HuskyJW said:

46XiJCAB said:

The unhinged losers are making reservations at the Morton’s and then not showing.

Not sure what the issue is in the first place. The man can just go to another state to eat dinner.
    Hmm, I disagree. Furthermore, I don’t see anywhere in the Constitution where it states someone has the right to eat dinner without protesters outside.
    Maybe you have heard of laws like "disturbing the peace". No one has a right to protest on others private property either. You support the most radical communists in our nation but claim you are not one or believe as they do.

Did I get that right?

You are this dumb.
  • hardhathardhat Member Posts: 8,343
    MelloDawg said:

MelloDawg said:

HuskyJW said:

46XiJCAB said:

Leave it to the left to understand things as a child would.
    Odd, I don’t believe I’ve ever declared I side with the left or the right.
    Happy Infrastructure Week fagboy
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,953
    MelloDawg said:

MelloDawg said:

HuskyJW said:

46XiJCAB said:

Even if we ignored all the posts you down vote, the fact that you're too big a fucking pussy to ever back up your mouth screams "I'm a liberal" Mellow.
  • WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 15,049 Standard Supporter
    SFGbob said:

MelloDawg said:

MelloDawg said:

HuskyJW said:

46XiJCAB said:

Even if we ignored all the posts you down vote, the fact that you're too big a fucking pussy to ever back up your mouth screams "I'm a liberal" Mellow.
    Nothing says "courage" like a worthless leftard who is scared to defend their policy issues.

SFGbob said:

MelloDawg said:

MelloDawg said:

HuskyJW said:

46XiJCAB said:

Nothing says "courage" like a worthless leftard who is scared to defend their policy issues.
    How many times have we witnessed a leftist who is too big a pussy to back up their mouth? And it's almost always someone on the left who does this.
  • WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 15,049 Standard Supporter
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

MelloDawg said:

MelloDawg said:

HuskyJW said:

46XiJCAB said:

How many times have we witnessed a leftist who is too big a pussy to back up their mouth? And it's almost always someone on the left who does this.
    Tough to back up your mouth when your policy position is based on feelings and the actual facts support the conservative position. Being ignorant of math, science, history and economics doesn't lead to much of an honest conversation. "The border isn't open". "This is the best economy in history." "We are not after your guns, we just want common sense gun control". I can't remember when some leftard here actually made a substantive point that had anything to do with the issue under discussion. Define black? How much should we spend and what will it accomplish? Explain how a cloth mask filters out a virus particle?

Leftards lie and love to be lied to.

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

MelloDawg said:

MelloDawg said:

HuskyJW said:

46XiJCAB said:

Tough to back up your mouth when your policy position is based on feelings and the actual facts support the conservative position. Being ignorant of math, science, history and economics doesn't lead to much of an honest conversation. "The border isn't open". "This is the best economy in history." "We are not after your guns, we just want common sense gun control". I can't remember when some leftard here actually made a substantive point that had anything to do with the issue under discussion. Define black? How much should we spend and what will it accomplish? Explain how a cloth mask filters out a virus particle?

Leftards lie and love to be lied to.
    It's how you get the Dazzler claiming the story about the 10 year old in Ohio needing an abortion is true, because 13 year olds do get pregnant.
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
    MelloDawg said:

46XiJCAB said:

MelloDawg said:

HuskyJW said:

46XiJCAB said:

Show me in the constitution where it says I can’t shoot bald eagles, make an Indian headdress with the feathers and go to a Cleveland Guardians game and protest their name change.
  • hardhathardhat Member Posts: 8,343

MelloDawg said:

46XiJCAB said:

MelloDawg said:

HuskyJW said:

46XiJCAB said:

Show me in the constitution where it says I can’t shoot bald eagles, make an Indian headdress with the feathers and go to a Cleveland Guardians game and protest their name change.
    Seems a weird coincidence that hhusky and mellofag bring up hilarious strawman arguments to make themselves look clever.
    Was anyone arguing it was in the constitution?
  • 46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    Do you think any of the millions of unhinged leftists know that SCOTUS didn't just say "lets overturn Roe v Wade?"
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,891 Standard Supporter
    MelloDawg said:

MelloDawg said:

HuskyJW said:

46XiJCAB said:

Not a surprise that you swing both ways.
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
    46XiJCAB said:

Do you think any of the millions of unhinged leftists know that SCOTUS didn't just say "lets overturn Roe v Wade?"

They sit around and think up things to do.