Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Aubby, there is a major difference between 'concern' and 'doubt'. This is elementary.

Comments

• Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,000
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    I would love to see TwistedHusky come over here if he hasn't already.
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    I'd be surprised if Yale showed up - but he's definitely more on the fringe over there. By the end of my time, the fact that Kim Jong Vino was picking fights with him was beyond comical.

It wouldn't shock me if Oahu wanders over here at some point.
  • Options
    sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    5 Awesomes Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper
    I just think guy like Yale and others lack the self confidence needed to endure this place. It's hard leaving kimmies clutches only to be told to fuck off, douche yourself in gasoline and flick your bic... the first time somebody really means to just say "disagree".
  • Options
    I'm 100% sure that Yale could hack it around here. You must have your head in the sand if you don't know why Yale's still over there.
  • Options
    sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    5 Awesomes Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper
    Tequilla said:

I'm 100% sure that Yale could hack it around here. You must have your head in the sand if you don't know why Yale's still over there.

I have my head in the sand on most things, some say.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    Tequilla said:

OK, I'll bite. Why?

• Options
    AuburndawgAuburndawg Member Posts: 362
    Combo Breaker First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

I haven't left you! Just haven't signed in for awhile.

The thing is, there is no disagreement here now. We all love Petersen. We are all thrilled Sark is gone. Nothing really to discuss until the season starts.

On those occasions when I disagree with the Dawgman staff I raise my objections there, not here.

Auburn, what's your opinion on Romar and the basketball team?
    The basketball program is a mess. I thought it was turning around after they started the PAC season with some wins, but I was wrong. I am worried that Romar is Owens, not James; a guy who can't adapt. If there isn't big improvement this year he should be fired.
  • Options

The thing is, there is no disagreement here now. We all love Petersen. We are all thrilled Sark is gone. Nothing really to discuss until the season starts.

On those occasions when I disagree with the Dawgman staff I raise my objections there, not here.

The basketball program is a mess. I thought it was turning around after they started the PAC season with some wins, but I was wrong. I am worried that Romar is Owens, not James; a guy who can't adapt. If there isn't big improvement this year he should be fired.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Tequilla said:

I wouldn't have a lot of respect for the Lemon Party trio if they came out and said that they weren't a fan of Petersen because he didn't respect their work, but at least I'd give them some credit for being honest.

From an integrity standpoint, there's not much that is lower than flat out lying to people when those same people know the truth.

Lower than a low tweak?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment blah

There is the Aubbie we all know. Have big expectations in the offseason but when the season starts those expectations start to drop.

Plus UW basketball was fine until the Van Winkle injury. Once he was hurt it made sense why they sucked.
  • Options
    HeretoBeatmyChestHeretoBeatmyChest Member Posts: 4,295
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    Yale is friends with Kim so he never will post here. He completely disagrees with Kim and his style and has told him as much. He is the allowed foil over there to all of Kim's BS.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,835
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Oahu is alright. He got into it w/ some people on Dawgbored. ChavezinID is usually levelheaded too.
  • Options

Oahu is alright. He got into it w/ some people on Dawgbored. ChavezinID is usually levelheaded too.

Consider me extremely posi-Chavez. Best suggestion I've seen in quite awhile. Would aid with intelligent hoops talk, too.

• Options
    DugtheDoogDugtheDoog Member Posts: 3,180
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment

Have you learned the difference between concern and doubt yet? You obviously have the agenda, not Griswold. Sounds like you're one of the bigger twisters.
  • Options

Yale is friends with Kim so he never will post here. He completely disagrees with Kim and his style and has told him as much. He is the allowed foil over there to all of Kim's BS.

And if you notice, Yale's posting is significantly down to what it was in the past.
  • Options

How so?

Oahu is almost always extremely level headed.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment blah
    Better not have Passion notice all this Yale bashing. He loves him some bull shit game film reviews.