Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Coach P's Shiny New Coach Car is Depreciating so he Better Win a Natty Now!!!

Comments

• Options
    Mad_SonMad_Son Member Posts: 10,091
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    It boggles my mind how stupid some people are.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment blah
    I can understand Kim's agenda which is media access.

I don't understand these fucks agenda unless it's please Kim. That's the only one I can come up with.

Either way it will be interesting and rather pathetic.

Wish these Doogs critique Sark 1/100th of what they are to Petersen.
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,554
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Mad_Son said:

It boggles my mind how stupid most people are.

FTFY

Critical thinking is on the decline, which benefits no-one besides AoG
  • Options
    MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    #DoogParanoiaFarmFS
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment blah

I can understand Kim's agenda which is media access.

I don't understand these fucks agenda unless it's please Kim. That's the only one I can come up with.

Either way it will be interesting and rather pathetic.

Wish these Doogs critique Sark 1/100th of what they are to Petersen.

As scary as it is, there are actually posters who think Kim knows what he is talking about. If he says it, then there must be some truth to it.

This recruiting stuff is bullshit and a great sample size of one. Kim outed himself when he said Leach did everything he could to get Joyner. Petersen did not, and that's because Petersen didn't lie and say he could play CB.

Petersen said they liked him at RB, but he could prove himself at CB at their camp. All of this is over Austin Fucking Joyner. It's WSU. If Peterman decides to press Joyner in December, he probably gets him.
    That's why Kim is bad and dangerous to the program. Sadly he has a following.

This is how 0-12 and Sark's BS happens. He created a fan culture that is all right with being shitty as long as Kim gets what he wants.

These cunts enabled losing and now trying to do everything they can to be a pest to Petersen.

This is why we have to continue the fight until that fuckhead has his credentials revoked.
  • Options
    SarkinghamSarkingham Member Posts: 285
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Name Dropper 5 Up Votes
    The UW Doogpound's hard-on for Sark has been approaching Kimberly's level for quite awhile now. They just can't quit him. And then when posters go into the comment section to call them out for it, all of the mods completely lose their shit and run to the author's aid. It's pathetic.

Fuck them.