Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Show your support for what this community means to you:
Choose a Donation Amount
Username
(required for credit)
Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,323
    Swaye's Wigwam 10,000 Up Votes 10,000 Awesomes Ninth Anniversary
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 39,765
    Swaye's Wigwam Solar Eclipse Donator 10,000 Up Votes 10,000 Awesomes
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 20,263
    10,000 Up Votes 10,000 Awesomes Eighth Anniversary 10000 Comments
    Swaye said:
    My? Cuban can recruit.
    Swaye
  • WoolleyDoogWoolleyDoog Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 582
    1,000 Awesomes 250 Answers 500 Up Votes 500 Comments
    I'm not a Cristobal fan but if I was an OL recruit I'd definitely listen. He did a great job with the OLs at Oregon and making his scheme super friendly to them to make them look good, and with a lot of guys who weren't uber talented. Me no listen if I was a QB or WR though.
    haiegreenblood
  • 46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 9,703
    2,500 Up Votes 2,500 Awesomes 5000 Comments 250 Answers
    Good OL’s do not go to SC.

Still.

• greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 13,655
    10,000 Awesomes 10,000 Up Votes Ninth Anniversary 10000 Comments

I'm not a Cristobal fan but if I was an OL recruit I'd definitely listen. He did a great job with the OLs at Oregon and making his scheme super friendly to them to make them look good, and with a lot of guys who weren't uber talented. Me no listen if I was a QB or WR though.

Exactly!

If I'm an OL or even a RB and Cristobal calls, I'm committing on the spot. If I'm a QB or WR, I'm not answering my phone or my door.
    WoolleyDoog
  • greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 13,655
    10,000 Awesomes 10,000 Up Votes Ninth Anniversary 10000 Comments
    edited July 6
    USC is still in big trouble. I don't care how good Riley schemes, you can't scheme for a terrible line. Cristobal continues to kill USC's hopes on the OL front, Stanford does, and Lanning is also taking jabs at him. And I'm sorry USC, but you aren't taking OL from the midwest schools like Ohio State, Michigan, Michigan St., Iowa, or Wisconsin. USC is going to have a rough finish in the PAC 12 and a rude awakening when B1G scheduling starts. USC is built for the Big12 and ACC.
    46XiJCAB
  • 46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 9,703
    2,500 Up Votes 2,500 Awesomes 5000 Comments 250 Answers
    My prediction for SC in the B1G. Riley will never win a Conference title. He doesn't value D and he's going to a conference that does. SC can't play in the rainy NW, what the heck are they going to do at Wisky, Penn St.,Mich. St., Mich?

At least they have all those $Millions to keep them warm.
  • dtddtd Member Posts: 2,521
    Ninth Anniversary 2,500 Awesomes 1,500 Up Votes 250 Answers
    You spelled Oregon loses wrong.