Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Jen and Cowsay are not the people you want at this time in history...

2»

Comments

• Mad_SonMad_Son Member Posts: 10,173

2-6 Maryland at 4-4 Washington at 9:30 am on FS3 Plus, but pre empted by monster trucks. Are you fucking excited???? You better be!

9:30 am and we'll win? What sort of fantasy world is this?
  • backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,861

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

lol

This bored acts like the AD has the power of an NFL/NBA gm except when Paul Allen steps in to tell you that he wants to get into the luxury tax for some players he likes.

Bohn wasn't even the catalyst for SC. He was a rust belt failure who did what he was told when he got there. He gets credit for Riley like Cohen gets credit for Pete.

This goes up to Presidents, Regents, and fuckEveryone Alum donors.
    We will be fine.
    The concern is:

It didn't help that we imploded right before this all happened. People already forgot we were good with a decent coach.

The Regents might be so fs that they're fine with sticking with the league to appease schools we shouldn't give a fuck about

The Regents might be fs

Pete needs to do us a solid after his 2019 shit show by getting on his knees in front of his new FOX bosses and convincing them to take us.
    It's like a 100m+ per year in media rev.

UW football is the highest grossing football team in the conference.

Highest rev. generating AD.

Seattle market.

UW is always top 3 in viewership of the pac 12 schools.

we align with big 10 brand.

Getting Oregon/UW locks the SEC into being a regional brand.

It makes too much logical sense but we've been hurt a lot so I get it.
    Everything I've seen we should be going to the B1G and fine. But it's pathetic that we're this nervous.
    I think it's a reasonable concern given UW's leadership and it's historical attitude towards football.

If Savory was in charge we? would for sure be sunk.

So what's changed?

Anyways, #fighton.
    It's too much money for them to pretend to be too cool to fuck it up.
  • JoeyJoey Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,598 Founders Club

2-6 Maryland at 4-4 Washington at 9:30 am on FS3 Plus, but pre empted by monster trucks. Are you fucking excited???? You better be!

Honest opinion?
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,615 Founders Club

Honest opinion?

Honest opinion?
    No, of course not.

I'm mocking the corporate money grab "college" football world where you will play conference "rivals" that are 3,000 miles away