Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

More 2 A wins, fuck Mag bans

UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,237
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
Swaye's Wigwam
https://youtu.be/pAdIM9L22zk

That's when my daughter yelled fweeeeedoooommm

Comments

• Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,754
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Gotta love the constitution!
  • Options
    46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Jay’s ban starts tomorrow. Or not?
  • Options
    BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,492
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    46XiJCAB said:

It does and will be tossed out in a year or so. Already bought a bunch of extra 30 round mags so I'm good.
  • Options
    Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,915
    Photogenic First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Founders Club

46XiJCAB said:

It does and will be tossed out in a year or so. Already bought a bunch of extra 30 round mags so I'm good.
    Are other states shipping them?
  • Options
    BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,492
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    Bob_C said:

46XiJCAB said:

Not as of today. Tried to buy a few more and was denied at several different sites.
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,775
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    edited July 2022
    Bob_C said:

46XiJCAB said:

No. Most websites stopped taking orders from WA residents after 6/20 to make sure there was enough time to ship ahead of 6/30 deadline. Ask me how I know - @#%$@^!!

However the ones I couldn't get shipped I was mostly able to get locally.

• Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,062
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Gun control is DOA for a generation with this SCOTUS. Me likey. Best thing Trump ever did by far. Even that fag Roberts went in on the New York case making it 6-3.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,754
    With SlowJoe following orders we may need the good 'ol 2A.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,333
    Swaye's Wigwam
    New York announces where unarmed citizens can be hunted for sport

New York lawmakers pass bill limiting the concealed carry of firearms

On Friday, New York state lawmakers voted to pass new gun laws that prohibit people from carrying concealed firearms in public settings considered “sensitive places,” such as colleges, hospitals, subways and parks, The New York Times and CNN report. The new law also lays out a strict licensing process to obtain a concealed-carry permit, requiring applicants to get more training and submit their social media accounts for review, according to CNN and Reuters. Last week, the Supreme Court struck down a law in the state requiring people to demonstrate “proper cause” to carry concealed firearms outside their homes.
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,237
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

On Friday, New York state lawmakers voted to pass new gun laws that prohibit people from carrying concealed firearms in public settings considered “sensitive places,” such as colleges, hospitals, subways and parks, The New York Times and CNN report. The new law also lays out a strict licensing process to obtain a concealed-carry permit, requiring applicants to get more training and submit their social media accounts for review, according to CNN and Reuters. Last week, the Supreme Court struck down a law in the state requiring people to demonstrate “proper cause” to carry concealed firearms outside their homes.

Lol in other words they are passing a bunch of stuff that will still get thrown out.

Bit they're doing something!
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,333
    Swaye's Wigwam

Lol in other words they are passing a bunch of stuff that will still get thrown out.

Submit their social media....

Another conspiracy theory comes true
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 13,906
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter

Submit their social media....

Another conspiracy theory comes true
    Who could see that coming? Not the 15 phucking RINOs that voted for this "common sense" gun control. Just can't wait for some government flunky typing in Control F and the searching for Trump, then it's application denied.