Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Jen Cohen issues statement on USC/UCLA Merger with Big10 Conference

DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,670 Founders Club

Comments

• LawDawg1LawDawg1 Member Posts: 3,801
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,869 Founders Club
    edited June 2022
    Stolen

By me that is
  • DoogmanRefundDoogmanRefund Member Posts: 818
    I completely expected to be called a cunt for clicking on this. This outcome was probably the second most likely.
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,615 Swaye's Wigwam
    She will have fuckall to do with what Washington does at this point.

And Washington has to do something because the Pac is fucking dead. Allowing Utah in was the slow death to this moment.
  • KidsInCagesDawgKidsInCagesDawg Member Posts: 337
    haie said:

And Washington has to do something because the Pac is fucking dead. Allowing Utah in was the slow death to this moment.

Utah is the class of the conference
  • huskyhooliganhuskyhooligan Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,364 Swaye's Wigwam
    Kinda plagiarized my shit but the meme is good so I'll allow it.
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,615 Swaye's Wigwam

haie said:

Lost to San Diego St, BYU, and OSU and imploded in historic fashion in the rose bowl.

They should have been relegated while MWhesttingham was crossing the 50 to shake hands after.
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,849
    haie said:

haie said:

Lost to San Diego St, BYU, and OSU and imploded in historic fashion in the rose bowl.

They should have been relegated while MWhesttingham was crossing the 50 to shake hands after.
    All ranked teams at the time though.

Besides, everyone knows that BYU was the true champion of the PAC 12 last year anyway.
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,849
    Other than ca$h, I see this as an absolutely horrible move for UCLA. They haven’t been a factor in the soft PAC in Football, since there were 10 teams before.

They’ll be lower half in Football and mid level in BBall, despite the last couple of seasons.

And all of those long roadies will no doubt break their Charmin spirit.
  • dOgmasterdOgmaster Member Posts: 578

Disappointed she didn’t rock the leopard jacket. That would have been bitchen’.
  • godawgstgodawgst Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,461 Founders Club
    Kaepsknee said:

Other than ca$h, I see this as an absolutely horrible move for UCLA. They haven’t been a factor in the soft PAC in Football, since there were 10 teams before.

They’ll be lower half in Football and mid level in BBall, despite the last couple of seasons.

They can be barely upper half in fb and upper 3rd in BB for 20 million a year in Pac Dead or

They can be lower half in FB, mid level BB in B10 for 90 million a year.

Not even doogman, or Cowen could screw that decision up.

• DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,670 Founders Club

haie said:

An argument can be made.
  • UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 15,497 Swaye's Wigwam
    godawgst said:

Kaepsknee said:

They can be barely upper half in fb and upper 3rd in BB for 20 million a year in Pac Dead or

They can be lower half in FB, mid level BB in B10 for 90 million a year.

Not even doogman, or Cowen could screw that decision up.

Yes, yes she would. Watch it happen.