Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Be right back--Headed out to loot Best Buy

2»

Comments

• greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,272
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker

RvW is done

Can you snag me a dual monitor?
  • WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 13,697
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter
    Oregon also on board with importing and aborting.
    SFGbob said:

46XiJCAB said:

I bet some terrible shit is going to go down this weekend. Brought to you by the left. The reality here is that power has been returned to the states. Abortions will still be allowed in states that elect leaders who choose to allow them. I like the power for this to live with the states.

The burning and looting will be in places were abortion is allowed up until birth.
    Like here

Grim
    California can do what California wants.
    Baby Slaughter Capitol of America may not be what you want to hang your hat on.
    It's going to be great, California will be the abortion tourist destination and here's the great part, California taxpayers will pick up the tab.
  • pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,676
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Good thing I lost my job this week. Kohls was a shitty place for work, surprised I lasted a whole week. Mom has agreed to drive me down there as long as I wake up by 11AM since my license is suspended. My black ski mask, size 42 jeans, beard I haven't washed in 6 months, and my pictures of fetus's splattered against a brick wall are tanned rested and ready!

@MikeDamone true?!

• georgiaduckgeorgiaduck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,531
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Does anyone ever loot a bookstore?
  • WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 13,697
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter

Does anyone ever loot a bookstore?

• RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,680
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam
    pawz said:

Good thing I lost my job this week. Kohls was a shitty place for work, surprised I lasted a whole week. Mom has agreed to drive me down there as long as I wake up by 11AM since my license is suspended. My black ski mask, size 42 jeans, beard I haven't washed in 6 months, and my pictures of fetus's splattered against a brick wall are tanned rested and ready!

@MikeDamone true?!

I'm a Lowes guy
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,538
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    edited June 2022
    In good news today I finished building out our integration and feeling great.

Fuck the "partner" of ours that tried to charge us 30k.

Found out about this on the way home.

Guarantee I ignore it for the weekend and go in to work Monday like nothing ever happened..

As usual the sky never falls.
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam

Guarantee I ignore it for the weekend and go in to work Monday like nothing ever happened..

NEAT!

NEAT!
    Sounds like you could use a drink

I can give you a couple recommendations
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,348
    Swaye's Wigwam

lol. We have so much in common.

As you know, a partner isn't a partner. Ever. They're a consolidated customer with elevated privileges.
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,348
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited June 2022
    ?

In my space you partner with a company because they need you because they can't do what you do, for their customers. But they still are a pain in your ass and it's not a true "partnership." You are changing your shit to apologize for their weak ass shit they refuse to change.

The other situation is a company so fucking powerful they can't be mentioned, and they feed you everything you want but now you are subservient to them. Otherwise known as a god tier customer.
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,713
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    It's not that much of a rightward shift (yes, this is a bit). 2/3 of the cuntry is done with crazy, whiny, woke losers dictating policy and holding corporate America and politicians hostage.
    haie said:

?

In my space you partner with a company because they need you because they can't do what you do, for their customers. But they still are a pain in your ass and it's not a true "partnership." You are changing your shit to apologize for their weak ass shit they refuse to change.

The other situation is a company so fucking powerful they can't be mentioned, and they feed you everything you want but now you are subservient to them. Otherwise known as a god tier customer.

Actually one of them is pretty cool. He's a subcontractor for them. He teaches our warehouse and ops people stuff. But the finance and dev people? Fuck em. I don't like relying on other people to do basic shit.

Oh wait we were talking about roe? And the hearings? Already forgot.

Fuck you Dems