Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Show your support for what this community means to you:
Choose a Donation Amount
Username
(required for credit)
Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Best Premature Scene

huskyhooliganhuskyhooligan Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,873
Swaye's Wigwam 5,000 Awesomes 2,500 Up Votes Seventh Anniversary

Best Premature Scene 9 votes

Forrest Gump
22%
huskyhooliganYellowSnow 2 votes
American Pie
44%
CFetters_Nacho_LoverYouKnowItHuskyInAZJoeEDangerously 4 votes
FO Yella is a peter puffer cake eating rower, and you forgot ...
33%
El_K1to392831weretakenFishpo31 3 votes
YellowSnow

Comments

• 1to392831weretaken1to392831weretaken Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,780
    Swaye's Wigwam 10,000 Awesomes 2,500 Up Votes 5000 Comments
    MacGruber.

"I'm gonna shoot!"
  • Fishpo31Fishpo31 Member Posts: 1,182
    1,500 Awesomes 250 Answers 1000 Comments 500 Up Votes
    Hollywood Knights…Newbomb Turk in the back of the Pie Wagon with Fran Drescher. No evidence of the scene on the internets…

For the yung’uns, Hollywood Knights is a B movie, dare I say spoof of American Graffiti with a very young, very hot Michelle Pfeiffer. A good watch for those of us who appreciate 8th grade humor…like me
    AlexishuskyhooliganCFetters_Nacho_Lover
  • Bad_MotherDuckerBad_MotherDucker Member Posts: 1,260
    Eighth Anniversary 2,500 Awesomes 1,000 Up Votes 250 Answers
    Soundtrack to any preemie wad shot

Swayehuskyhooligan
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,866
    Swaye's Wigwam 10,000 Awesomes 10,000 Up Votes Ninth Anniversary
    chuck said:

I think our own Mike Damone is near the top of the list. I didn't find an action video of the incident, but I think he gave Stacy the best 2 seconds of her afternoon that day.

No shit. How this didn’t make the pole is disappointing. You’re all fired.
    chuckhuskyhooligan
  • chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,323
    Swaye's Wigwam 10,000 Awesomes 5,000 Up Votes Eighth Anniversary

chuck said:

I think our own Mike Damone is near the top of the list. I didn't find an action video of the incident, but I think he gave Stacy the best 2 seconds of her afternoon that day.

Later on she lied to her friend and gave you way more credit iirc. What a nice kid Stacy was. You really fucked up with her.
  • huskyhooliganhuskyhooligan Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,873
    Swaye's Wigwam 5,000 Awesomes 2,500 Up Votes Seventh Anniversary
    Forrest Gump

chuck said:

Damone at least experienced penetration and even some thrusting. Gump and Jim only made it to light petting and no stimulation other than a pair of boxers and Jenny's roommates bathrobe. When you think about it, Gump probably has some fucked up kinks. You know like only being attracted to women abused by their father.

But in time or premature, it's like comparing my 100 meter time with Usain Bolts. Neither are running the mile, or even 400, but one is still much quicker than the other.
    YellowSnow
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 27,686
    Swaye's Wigwam 10,000 Up Votes 10,000 Awesomes 25000 Comments
    Forrest Gump

chuck said:

Damone at least experienced penetration and even some thrusting. Gump and Jim only made it to light petting and no stimulation other than a pair of boxers and Jenny's roommates bathrobe. When you think about it, Gump probably has some fucked up kinks. You know like only being attracted to women abused by their father.

But in time or premature, it's like comparing my 100 meter time with Usain Bolts. Neither are running the mile, or even 400, but one is still much quicker than the other.
    The Cum guy gets it. I’m going with this ruling.
    huskyhooligan1to392831weretaken
  • CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 19,917
    Swaye's Wigwam 10,000 Up Votes 10,000 Awesomes Ninth Anniversary
    American Pie
    Fishpo31 said:

Hollywood Knights…Newbomb Turk in the back of the Pie Wagon with Fran Drescher. No evidence of the scene on the internets…

For the yung’uns, Hollywood Knights is a B movie, dare I say spoof of American Graffiti with a very young, very hot Michelle Pfeiffer. A good watch for those of us who appreciate 8th grade humor…like me

Great movie.
    Fishpo31
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 35,420
    Swaye's Wigwam 10,000 Awesomes 10,000 Up Votes 25000 Comments
    Fishpo31 said:

Holy shit. Oh god oh god...probably not shaved in 1980.

brb, jo.

Fishpo31huskyhooligan